The mkiv Supra Owners Club

supra vs....

Adzys straight6

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is your major malfunction, numbnuts? Didn't Mommy and Daddy show you enough attention when you were a child?

No need to get personal!

Just because we don't share your opinion that the Supra is the best car eva innit - there's no need to have a personal "go" at someone.

my god! make me out to be a chav as well why dont you! Theres loads of car out there better than a supra..I just fancied chat and discussion about peoples opinions of the car in comparison to other. I didnt come on to argue :) just chat.

I was also just concerned how people can write quotes under my username...thats being personal.

my god! make me out to be a chav as well innit!

I was also just concerned how people can write quotes under my username...I thought my other personality had come back and I'd have to go to that nasty doctor again and he'd make me do things. Yes mummy, I've been a good boy.

:p

hey thorin, yes i can honestly say the 430 is a better car, more advanced, more powerful in standard form, good handling etc. however if i was given one id sell it and get something else...but hey each to their own.

Out of interest, what would you get? NOT A SUPRA though, you can't say that.

And, why would you get said car?

sigh....kids It looks to me like the best part of you ran down the crack of your mama's ass and ended up as a brown stain on the mattress... i feel for you, however i am so mildly amused with micheals adaptation of humour and jonnys good wit and charm that iam beginning to warm to insults and sarcasm, loving your work.[GRIN][/GRIN]

sigh....kids It looks to me like the best part of you ran down the crack of your mama's ass and ended up as a brown stain on the mattress... i feel for you, however i am so mildly amused with micheals adaptation of humour and jonnys good wit and charm that iam beginning to warm to insults and sarcasm, loving your work.

Translation:

Sigh. Kids, it looks to me like the best part of you ran down the crack of your mum's posterior, and became a brown stain on the mattress. I feel for you, however, I am so midly amused with Michael's adaptation of humour, and Johnny's good wit and charm, that I am beginning to warm to insults, and sarcasm. Loving your work.

Still no need for a verbal though! Thanks for dragging the tone down, though.

Translation:

Still no need for a verbal though! Thanks for dragging the tone down, though.

Well im not going to sit here and have the pi55 taken out of me when all im trying to do is talk to you jonny. Enoughs enough anyways;)

Hope you dont mind me asking but I noticed you fitted the trd supercharger to your MR2, is it any good? Do you know of anyone that has fit one to a Supra n/a?

I had a bad crash back in november and was lucky to walk away from it, my TT got written off much to my despair and so im saving for another one....I just wondered wether The TRD supercharger could be put on an n/a or wether it would be more practical just to get another TT..

What you want to do is bung it on an F430.