NEMS 09, are we going?

kslb

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks like I wont make it; my young (married) cousin has just dropped a sprog and is having it christened that week-end, so it means a trip down south for the christening.

Hope the sun shines for the rest of you who get there!

Rgds

George

Guest Turbo-No.1

I don't know anything about stands & clubs etc etc etc as am very new to this whole thing....

But if all goes to plan I'll be there (at the show anyway).

It will be good to meet with people that live around the area.

kev

Kev,

If you want to be on the show stand just get your name on the list and turn up. If your car is on the show stand then you get free entry as well so all good.

1. KSLB

2. marcAB10

3. Monsween (if onshore)

4. Eve

5. mustang

6. renegade

7. Aldo87

8. Greenauto

9. L18msy

10. Stu306

11. TTRickeh

12. JamesS

13. AlanM

14. brucie-bonus

15. Big Ian

16. samantha 88

17. Supraspanner

18. Georigg

19. DAT Inter (Fraser)

20. bigduderichie

21. HateEvent

22. suprarider

Thats me booked the hotel for Saturday night... got the Holiday Inn Express for £39 inc breakfast, bargin me thinks! Anyone else booked up yet?

Still up for beers on Saturday?

James

What one you staying in? Is it the one in Bridge of Don? Going to phone tomorrow to book, want to make sure we are in the same place.

Guest Turbo-No.1

sounds good to me but don't you need a show car to put your car on a show stand :search::search:

You can check my profile for picture's of my supra and if you think I should be on the list then yeah put me on it........& if not then don't and I'll just see you all there.

cheers guys !!!

Kev,

This is a show with club stands, all you have to do is have a Supe and be in the club. I have put you on the list and look forward to seeing you there. Keep an eye on this thread to see about meeting times etc.

1. KSLB

2. marcAB10

3. Monsween (if onshore)

4. Eve

5. mustang

6. renegade

7. Aldo87

8. Greenauto

9. L18msy

10. Stu306

11. TTRickeh

12. JamesS

13. AlanM

14. brucie-bonus

15. Big Ian

16. samantha 88

17. Supraspanner

18. Georigg

19. DAT Inter (Fraser)

20. bigduderichie

21. HateEvent

22. suprarider

23. Turbo-No.1

I have emailed to get times so we can coordinate our arrival, I was thinking the best place to meet before we head to the event is the B&Q car park in Bridge of Don as it is less than a mile from the event and plenty of space. I can then distribute the passes etc and see how many we end up with. When times have been confirmed I will post them up and a map for those that need it.

Keith

What one you staying in? Is it the one in Bridge of Don? Going to phone tomorrow to book, want to make sure we are in the same place.

Yeah Bridge of Don one - address is Holiday Inn Express - Aberdeen Exhibition Centre, Parkway East, Bridge of Don, AB23 8AJ.

I followed the link on an earlier post that takes you to the NEMS website and it gave instructions on getting the discount. Then as per instructions I emailed Donna Sneddon (reservations manager) who said the deal was a room + breakfast for £44 but when I emailed again to confirm she said they have just reduced prices so could give me a deal of £39 total, that's for a twin room, 2 people + breakfast!

Email her at: [email protected]

Just say your going to the show and you were to email her for the associated deal, I did mention that she may get more business from our club.

Anyone else staying the night before?

James

Keith,

really sorry haven't been able to check back on this forum but I'll have to make a pass on this one. Although I have my supra with me, I'm just kinda embarrass to bring it at the moment. Small dent on front bumper, cracks on rear spoiler and chrome wheels are peeling off. Car is going to a garage week after for full bodykit and respray (found one reliable thankfully!). might be best to meet up then.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Do we need to get tickets for any passengers we bring along?

Yep you can get them on the gate.

Keith,

really sorry haven't been able to check back on this forum but I'll have to make a pass on this one. Although I have my supra with me, I'm just kinda embarrass to bring it at the moment. Small dent on front bumper, cracks on rear spoiler and chrome wheels are peeling off. Car is going to a garage week after for full bodykit and respray (found one reliable thankfully!). might be best to meet up then.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

No worries see you at another one soon!

1. KSLB

2. marcAB10

3. Monsween (if onshore)

4. Eve

5. mustang

6. renegade

7. Aldo87

8. Greenauto

9. L18msy

10. Stu306

11. TTRickeh

12. JamesS

13. AlanM

14. brucie-bonus

15. Big Ian

16. samantha 88

17. Supraspanner

18. Georigg

19. DAT Inter (Fraser)

20. bigduderichie

21. HateEvent

22. Turbo-No.1

Guest Turbo-No.1

Alright cool.

well as long as you don't have to have a show/special car and that, then I'll be there.

I'll keep an eye out for the meeting times etc.....

cheers guys

SupraRider, the chrome is peeling off my wheels too, from a distance they look fine but they're quite bad in places. Have you found anywhere in Scotland that can re-chrome?

What wheels do you have?

Hey, I was looking to actually get rid of those wheels altogether, it came with the car when I bought it. a set of 19s Zenetti wheels. not sure if anybody would want them.

to answer your question..no, but there are places who will blast those chrome off i'm sure...