kslb

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest taitum
I reckon ill be up early afternoon and im sure that ill be hitting the bar in the hotel as soon as i park the car up :D You are more than welcome to join us there

Cool sounds good, if you want to go into the centre for a drink then I can take you to a few pubs if you dont know Aberdeen.

Cool sounds good, if you want to go into the centre for a drink then I can take you to a few pubs if you dont know Aberdeen.

Sounds good to me,pm me your number we can sort something out. Is your car going on the stand on sunday?

No idea mate, it is years since I got anything done there, maybe about 5 years ago they welded a bracket on to the exhaust for me. Was no trouble then, can only hope it is the same now

Turrif tyres might be worth a call! They are very good and a reasonable price. Hope you make it!

Edited by kslb (see edit history)

Had the times confirmed, gates open at 0730hrs for display cars and all setup to be complete by 0930hrs, all passes and competition forms will be distributed on the gate as you arrive to this end I would suggest we ditch the B&Q idea and meet at the venue so those that are staying at the holiday inn and are out on the pop the night before do not need to grace the public highways first thing.

So please arrive no later than 0830 to give ourselves time to see how many cars we have and get sorted. I will be there from 0730hrs to make sure your arrival runs smoothly.

Just for convenience to anyone who has forgot and tries to search for details :)

Very gay. Haha.

Cool meeting some of you lot (very) briefly tonight. Had to nip off. Still to polish the car. That'll be happening probably at about 3.

:)

I got caught short a bit tonight, ended up putting on a layer of glaze in the dark so god knows what it'll look like in the morning. Haven't waxed it yet I might do it tomorrow when i'm there.

See you all tomorrow

well that was a bloody good day! could we have asked for better weather?? :D

A big thanks to Keith for organising everything and welldone everyone on getting best stand, i reckon we deserved it. :thumbs:

And next time project 'NA-TT-TT rise from the ashes' will definately be in attendance.

-marc-

Today was brilliant, really enjoyed it!

Big thanks to everyone for managing along. Thanks again to Keith for getting it together!

As Rick said - your Supra sounded and looked outstanding on the wee circuit!

Definitely deserved the best stand award! No doubts! :D

Cheers to all you guys for a fantastic day out. It was good to meet so many folk up in Aberdeen for a change, next year we'll have to make a full weekend of it and all have a proper drive together too.

Big thanks go out to Keith for organising the whole thing and well done to us all for getting best stand.

Cheers

Dave

Firstly, the event organiser that promptly wrote off his car as soon as the track session started:

You can see the bollard that his front bumper is wrapped around. He was fine, although the airbag went off in his face, he made a few jokes about it and seemed to take it on the chin so to speak.

Supra ones:

Other cars:

My mates Focus RS: