NEMS 09, are we going?

kslb

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thought I was going to be away that weekend with work!!!

But just found out today its been moved to August.

So I can go:d

1. KSLB

2. marcAB10

3. Monsween (if onshore)

4. Eve

5. mustang

6. renegade

7. Aldo87

8. Greenauto

9. L18msy

10. Stu306

11. TTRickeh

12. JamesS

13. AlanM

14. brucie-bonus

15. Big Ian

16. samantha 88

17. Supraspanner

has anyone located a reputable bodyshop that fits bodykits in Aberdeen?

I am not aware of a good company to fit bodykits in Aberdeen I am afraid but you are in plenty of time to get your name down for this event so add it to the list.

Guest SaMaNtHa--88

Hey guys mmmmmmmmmm there has been a mix up we dont want to put the car on show...... paddy thought it was to turn up not put it on show.................. SORRY

ByeBye

Thats fine :), afaik they have only given us 10 spaces on the club stand so you can easily opt out of the show and just park in the main car park. It should be a great day out, I'm well looking forward to it :D

Yea that! :p

Also greenauto that means u've almost guaranteed ur spot :p

Well folks, my place may be as good as garanteed, but I've just got the schedules in for our offshore survey work and it looks like I'll be out on a boat in the North Sea from the 20th of May for around 4 weeks :(

If you keep me in as a maybe please and I'll see what happens. These things always slip and change about a little.

Was really looking forward to this one....bugger! :(

I am hoping to attend if my car is up and running by then, am I too late to join this event?

oh and yes I think I need to ask the question, is this quite a 'family friendly' environment if you know what I mean....I know its silly, need to cater for the mrs you know... LOL

I am hoping to attend if my car is up and running by then, am I too late to join this event?

oh and yes I think I need to ask the question, is this quite a 'family friendly' environment if you know what I mean....I know its silly, need to cater for the mrs you know... LOL

Preston,

It will be a good family day out, my wife will be there in her supe as well and will be 7 months pregnant by then.

I hope you have good news from autospray and get your supe finished by then as well. If not there is no reason not to come along anyway.

Keith

hey thanks! thats comforting! I'm sure it'll be a good day out...sometimes car shows can't be all that clean you know, just have to be sure in case she wants to come along...

well I'll have to try calling autospray again, they were quite busy this afternoon. will let you know.

We are now on the list of exhibitors on the website and will be appearing on the news page soon as well.

We have now been upgraded to 20 cars so that should cover it.

Keith

1. KSLB

2. marcAB10

3. Monsween (if onshore)

4. Eve

5. mustang

6. renegade

7. Aldo87

8. Greenauto

9. L18msy

10. Stu306

11. TTRickeh