NEMS 09, are we going?

kslb

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Had the times confirmed, gates open at 0730hrs for display cars and all setup to be complete by 0930hrs, all passes and competition forms will be distributed on the gate as you arrive to this end I would suggest we ditch the B&Q idea and meet at the venue so those that are staying at the holiday inn and are out on the pop the night before do not need to grace the public highways first thing.

So please arrive no later than 0830 to give ourselves time to see how many cars we have and get sorted. I will be there from 0730hrs to make sure your arrival runs smoothly.

Had the times confirmed, gates open at 0730hrs for display cars and all setup to be complete by 0930hrs, all passes and competition forms will be distributed on the gate as you arrive to this end I would suggest we ditch the B&Q idea and meet at the venue so those that are staying at the holiday inn and are out on the pop the night before do not need to grace the public highways first thing.

So please arrive no later than 0830 to give ourselves time to see how many cars we have and get sorted. I will be there from 0730hrs to make sure your arrival runs smoothly.

Hopefully be there sharp to give you a hand mate.Hows the good lady getting on? Will you both make an appearence on saturday night?

Is there anyone from the central belt and borders want to meet up and go up in convoy next saturday? Top marks KSLB for sorting this out, will pm you my number so we can keep in touch with meet times sat ;) and sun

Alright L18msy,

I will be heading up with a couple of mates on sat at some point. Not sure what time we are leaving yet but will let you know the plans later in the week.

Excellent mate, keep me informed, Aldo and i could meet up with you and head up.Where you staying?

My mates dad works in aberdeen through the week so he has a flat up there. Hoping to stay there if my mates still going of course. Otherwise we might end up at the holiday inn? Hopefully get it confirmed tomorrow. When are you thinking about going up?

Hopefully be there sharp to give you a hand mate.Hows the good lady getting on? Will you both make an appearence on saturday night?

Eve is doing fine, only 10 weeks to go! We will both swing by to say hi. It is Eves birthday on the Saturday so we are out for dinner in the evening and will probably make an appearence after that. I will drop you a text in the evening to find out where you are at, is there a few going for a drink on the Sat night?

Guest Turbo-No.1

sorry folks but I never know that we woould have to be that early and also I believe your there till the end of the show and the last one's to leave.

So I wont make the stand etc :( but I will be there at the show at some point so I'll come over and see you guys :)

sorry folks but I never know that we woould have to be that early and also I believe your there till the end of the show and the last one's to leave.

So I wont make the stand etc :( but I will be there at the show at some point so I'll come over and see you guys :)

No worries, see you there!

I have tried sending a pm to all on the list as a reminder and requesting that you remove your name from the list if you can no longer make the event just to give us an idea of who is coming. I could not pm you all due to full mail boxes or you don't receive pm's.

Should be a great day!

1. KSLB

2. marcAB10

3. Monsween (if onshore)

4. Eve

5. mustang

6. renegade

7. Aldo87

8. Greenauto

9. L18msy

10. Stu306

11. TTRickeh

12. JamesS

13. AlanM

14. brucie-bonus

15. Big Ian

16. samantha 88

17. Supraspanner

18. Georigg

19. DAT Inter (Fraser)

20. bigduderichie

21. HateEvent

1. KSLB

2. marcAB10

3. Monsween (*Im an Alky)

4. Eve

5. mustang

6. renegade

7. Aldo87

8. Greenauto

9. L18msy

10. Stu306

11. TTRickeh

12. JamesS

13. AlanM

14. brucie-bonus

15. Big Ian

16. samantha 88

17. Supraspanner

18. Georigg

19. DAT Inter (Fraser)

20. bigduderichie

21. HateEvent

1. KSLB(*Im an Alky)

2. marcAB10

3. Monsween (*Im an Alky)

4. Eve(*Im an Alky)

5. mustang

6. renegade

7. Aldo87

8. Greenauto

9. L18msy

10. Stu306

11. TTRickeh

12. JamesS

13. AlanM

14. brucie-bonus

15. Big Ian

16. samantha 88

17. Supraspanner

18. Georigg

19. DAT Inter (Fraser)

20. bigduderichie

21. HateEvent

1. KSLB(*Im an Alky)

2. Monsween (*Im an Alky)

3. Eve(*Im an Alky)

4. mustang

5. renegade

6. Aldo87

7. Greenauto

8. L18msy

9. Stu306

10. TTRickeh

11. JamesS

12. AlanM

13. brucie-bonus

14. Big Ian

15. samantha 88

16. Supraspanner

17. Georigg

18. bigduderichie

19. DAT Inter (Fraser)

20. HateEvent

well my car won't be on the stand because it's still f*cked..

I'll be jumping in with monsween most likely though and i'll still come for the drinks the night before.

well my car won't be on the stand because it's still f*cked..

I'll be jumping in with monsween most likely though and i'll still come for the drinks the night before.

Sounds good, what was the prob with yours?