The mkiv Supra Owners Club

NEMS 09, are we going?

kslb

I may be up for this but its a hell of a run for a meet is there nothing in glasgow?

It's rare enough to get something in Aberdeen so we best make the most of it. It will be a good meet so get your name down.

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not likely, there are a couple of Supras up here but I am the only one on the forum. Have suggested it to one guy but he says he has no time for forums - having said that I have never seen such a filthy Supra. There is a smart gunmetal one going about with a blonde driving it but I always seem to meet her when I am not in the Supra - but I wil keep tryig to meet her as well...lol

Guest SaMaNtHa--88

1. KSLB

2. marcAB10

3. Monsween (if onshore)

4. Eve

5. mustang

6. renegade

7. Aldo87

8. Greenauto

9. L18msy

10. Stu306

11. SaMaNtHa--88

p.s. is it just for supras??? or cn other cars cum 2 the stand fing 2... lol sorry new 2 this. fanx

ByeBye

p.s. is it just for supras??? or cn other cars cum 2 the stand fing 2... lol sorry new 2 this. fanx

ByeBye

Everyone is welcome but as we have a limited number of places for display cars this will most likely be just Supras but it will all depend on numbers. I am trying to secure some more spaces as the interest seems to indicate that we could do with them.

What car do you have?

Just for your info I have been onto the NEMS team to get more info and request more spaces and this was the reply I received so hopefully we can get some more spaces for display cars.

Hi Keith,

Display pass's will be sent out before the event, along with the display entry forms, we want this to be done asap and we have people working on this but as you can imagine we are rather busy here at NEMS HQ.

Advanced tickets will be available for purchase from the website within the next two weeks as we are just setting up the pay pal now. The price for an advanced ticket will be a flat rate of £8, on the day tickets prices will be £10 for adults and £5 for children.

We will look into making more space available for your club, we will be in touch and let you know if we can give you anymore space.

If you have anymore questions please send them in and we will try and answer them ASAP.

Thanks,

The NEMS09 Team

I think she said: So what do at these things anyway,do you just put your car on show or something. This is a first for me.

Yeah you could get your car on show, depends how many places we get we wont know till nearer the time. If we dont have enough places, the best supras will go on the stand. You would also get to meet a good bunch of folk and hopefully see lots of other nice cars

lol so wot do u do at these fings anyway do u just put ur car on show or sumit lol dis is a 1st 4 me lol

A bit of advice, try not to use the text speak as in the main forum you'll get torn to pieces.

They are all grumpy and old and dont understand it lol