Long day but picked up my new Supra

tooquicktostop

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it was bound to happen !!

Have PM'd Dave (supraloopy) to get the car in to fit the growing collection of parts and respray the new carbon bonnet !

I have

UK Glass headlights

Cobra Immola II seat with harness

Border carbon bonnet with catches to be painted in red to match

Double din head unit with DVD

HID kit

TRD spoiler with carbon blade

1st cat back exhaust

Apexi induction kit

Front suspension inspection and re-work

MOT

Will be getting as much stuff together as possible before it goes in to get the most from the garage time, should make for a fun car for the coming season !!

• 2 weeks later...

Well dropped the car off the Dave (Supraloopy) this morning for the following

Fitment and painting of the Carbon Border bonnet

MOT

Fitment of 2nd decat

Fitment of Powerflow exhaust

Painting of 'pink' door handles and side skirts

fitment of Apexi induction kit

Fitment of new double din DVD head unit

New Aux belt

Rear brake pads

HID Kit to new UK glass headlights

General tidy up and polish

look forward to the follow up pics

Well dropped the car off the Dave (Supraloopy) this morning for the following

Fitment and painting of the Carbon Border bonnet

MOT

Fitment of 2nd decat

Fitment of Powerflow exhaust

Painting of 'pink' door handles and side skirts

fitment of Apexi induction kit

Fitment of new double din DVD head unit

New Aux belt

Rear brake pads

HID Kit to new UK glass headlights

General tidy up and polish

electronic dump valve

look forward to the follow up pics

:blink::D

I know the feeling, I will be offing my car in 2 months but I feel drawn to put more and more money into it haha

I know from experience that I am sure the fun in modding cars is the selecting of the car (even better when it looks a bit tired), choosing the parts, unwrapping the shiny new bits, and seeing the car transformed...

The interesting bit is that as the car nears completion I crave a new project, VERY bad habit really and the reason why I never have any savings !! :D

I know from experience that I am sure the fun in modding cars is the selecting of the car (even better when it looks a bit tired), choosing the parts, unwrapping the shiny new bits, and seeing the car transformed...

The interesting bit is that as the car nears completion I crave a new project, VERY bad habit really and the reason why I never have any savings !! :D

Yes, it has been so nice seeing my icky little Veilside piece turn into exactly what I want it to be. Can't wait til it's all finished, get a good month to stare at her before she goes. However, I will be buying one in the U.S. with my deployment money and going big single, no expense spared. That is truly what keeps me up at night :D

Yes, it has been so nice seeing my icky little Veilside piece turn into exactly what I want it to be. Can't wait til it's all finished, get a good month to stare at her before she goes. However, I will be buying one in the U.S. with my deployment money and going big single, no expense spared. That is truly what keeps me up at night :D

your moving to the US?

Looking forward to seeing this Dean :thumbs: I could just pop round the corner and have a look but I'll wait ;) are you 100% on going turbo? :)

I'm sure its an addiction. I have it too :(

Hi, my names Steve and I........... can't stop modifying cars :D