The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Long day but picked up my new Supra

tooquicktostop

Is there anywhere around the essex area that is good for the geo setup, Just lowered mine on the shock's i got from you a while back, So i could use a re-set on the current set up incase. Would be good if there was a place that we could gather a few supras and possibly get a group discount. Crazy idea maybe ???

Elite in Rainham ?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Elite in Rainham ?

Really sorry. Slightly off topic.:offtopic:

Elite are more than happy to have a group of people down for a geo setup. They once opened on a sunday especially for an Impreza owners club and had 30 plus car's down there.

Its £18.34 for Alignmant check etc

And if any adjustment is needed its £57.44 all in. (Guidline price without seeing the car)

http://www.elitedirect.com/06a-alignment/index.html

Appoligies for putting this in your New car thread. :(

Really sorry. Slightly off topic.:offtopic:

Elite are more than happy to have a group of people down for a geo setup. They once opened on a sunday especially for an Impreza owners club and had 30 plus car's down there.

Its £18.34 for Alignmant check etc

And if any adjustment is needed its £57.44 all in. (Guidline price without seeing the car)

http://www.elitedirect.com/06a-alignment/index.html

Appoligies for putting this in your New car thread. :(

Sounds cheap enough and they have always done a good job with mine in the past, they have a nice unit also with a cafe

Looks nice Dean, knew it wouldn't be long before you were back in one :D

How are you finding the power so far? Do you think you'll find it a little 'lacking' after some weeks/months of use? Only asking as my NA should be on the road for summer and after owning a TT and then single, am worrried it'll turn out to be a disapointment..

Looks nice Dean, knew it wouldn't be long before you were back in one :D

How are you finding the power so far? Do you think you'll find it a little 'lacking' after some weeks/months of use? Only asking as my NA should be on the road for summer and after owning a TT and then single, am worrried it'll turn out to be a disapointment..

You have to look at it as a different car I think or I would be booked in for a TT transplant already, I have purchased it to stay around the club, join in some track days and have some fun, for what will be a lot less hassle than the single, I dont imagine with my driving skill that I will be much slower in this than the single around the track !!

I will keep you all posted to my thoughts on power after a few weeks and as soon as we get some dry roads, the 5 speed box is great however, liking that a lot

The NA is a good car and its a shame it has always had to be in the shadow of the TT, but for value it is miles ahead IMO :)

Edited by tooquicktostop (see edit history)

looks nice Dean, as people are mentioning, it must be strange going from you old car to this.. same sort of layout but so different!!

Ps i am removing my Na lump, if you want any engine bits for spares give me a shout..

Might be interested in the whole engine, is it a manual car?

Dont plan to be too kind to this engine on the track, after all they are two a penny and almost disposable ! :D

Dont plan to be too kind to this engine on the track, after all they are two a penny and almost disposable ! :D

I'd like to see you break it. I cooked mine at llandow with no coolant (rad cap and water pump failure, spat everything out), and it's been checked out and still perfectly fine! :D

its a Auto...

but if your interested mate, sure we could sort something out

see here for bits

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=175976

Plus i did post on your wanted Page.. i've got a Apexi intake that will be comming off as well.