The mkiv Supra Owners Club

CRASHED MY BABE - Arrrrgh!

Guest Rays the roof

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man after having mine smacked into on tuesday I know exactly that heart rending feeling that you had when you looked at your motor and saw the damage. Theres no describing it really there isn't. I didn't even feel that shit when my wife walked out the door as I did when I saw that gouge in my door so I know that you are real pissed now. Fortunately you do calm down a tad and it seems a lot better after a few days.

Guest Rays the roof

Helps a lot to hear all your good wishes. Mate has tested all electrics (including Northern Lights and boot install) and all appears well.

:thanks:

Rogue - I know it's not the end of the world (unless God takes retribution for his wall!! GULP!).

dangerous brain and MONKEYmark - Hope yours are repaired soon too!

250Horses - Declared everything (ish) just over two weeks ago, which is good news, bad news is that my xs is now £500!!!!!!

Colsoop - Cheers mate. Let you know!

Anyone know best place to get hold of Veilside side skirts without waiting for import from Japan??

Gutted for you mate.

Glad it's fixable, although maybe deep down you're wishing it was a write off, then you could get one with a proper engine;)

Still now you can admit it there was no oil was there, yoy were still practising your sliding techniques from Bruntingthorpe. Come on admit it like a man :tongue:

What they all said! really gutted to hear this...but hopefully you get her back on the road soon ....everything should go smoothly with the Insurance so no stress there...not a rightoff, installs ok, you are ok...just the £500 smackers which is a pain I know ...

Hold out for a good bodyshop of your choice...dont go for the insurance reccomended one...its worth getting the bus with the knowledge that your Pride and joy is getting Bupa treatment!

Si

:hug:

Guest Rays the roof

Can't believe how much better I feel today after all the GOOD wishes and fact that Insurance Co. are being really helpfull.

Asked if I could choose my own bodyshop, arrange car to be transported near to me (at their cost), source my own replacement parts and get a hire car.

They said a big fat YES!!

DB9 arriving in the morning!

Wayne - found some original sideskirts at a fraction of the cost, but thanks anyway. You will eventually get some cash off me, though not in exchange for sex as per your offer (this is a PM isn't it??).

Everyone who said if I can help in any way please send £100 to me paypal account.

Lots of love guys and girls......

Ray