The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Rockingham track day - Sunday 1st March

SteveR

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jo and I are at Rockingham Saturday morning for Skid pan training, and we're thinking about hanging around until the Sunday for pictures, maybe blag a few px laps ;)

Staying at the Premier Inn in Corby (7 miles away) the Friday night. Might stay the Saturday too.

Jo and I are at Rockingham Saturday morning for Skid pan training, and we're thinking about hanging around until the Sunday for pictures, maybe blag a few px laps ;)

Staying at the Premier Inn in Corby (7 miles away) the Friday night. Might stay the Saturday too.

Do it! You're each more than welcome to jump in with me (although I've said that to a few people so there might be a queue ;))

I looked at the hotel options, they are my backup plans if I can't save a few quid with a suitible B&B in some nice countryside somewhere.

I'm tracking on saturday - feel free to come and ask for pax laps :)

H

That's a shame boss, but the play sounds like fun too. Are you too far away to do both? :eyebrows:

:D ok mate will do... I'll have a look tonight and make sude Greg's got transport or a lift for the Sunday - little num did offer 'cos he's such a nice chap.

Maybe Greg would like to come along on the sat night too?

Good point, I just called him to see what he thinks but there was no answer. Bignum isn't answering either. Nobody loves me. :cry:

Sat is good for me guys if again I can get a lift down to wherever we're staying. I'll be buying the beers for the chaffeur! Cheers.

Sorry I missed your call Steve. Give me a shout when you can bud ;)

Sat is good for me guys if again I can get a lift down to wherever we're staying. I'll be buying the beers for the chaffeur! Cheers.

Sorry I missed your call Steve. Give me a shout when you can bud ;)

Cool mate I'll give you a call to discuss the options once I know what the plan is :thumbs: James (little num) has offered to help if needs be so we shall get you there one way or another I'm sure. :)

So where are people staying? Jo and I like Premier Inn - you can usually depend on them being reasonably comfortable and clean. £51 per night.

http://www.premierinn.com/pti/hotelInformation.do?hotelId=28241

Not sure yet, like I say the hotel is my backup plan if I can't save a few quid on a B&B; I'm going to ring round my list of 4 tomorrow after checking the forecast then post up the outcome. :)

Aah, so yours is the Atom - spotted that this morning looking through the list of cars. Bet that flies :D

Not mine, belongs to my boss, Bachi.

The 'charger whine is absolutely addictive - and I've yet to learn the art of changing up fast enough! :D

See you Sunday...