The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ridox kitted supras

supradibbs

I thought yours curved upwards in the middle to match the shape/line of the bottom of the bumper?

When you say cheap, are we talking £tens or £hundreds??

Nope, it just follows the lines of the bumper. Should be able to get one done for about £150 + delivery and VAT. It will need trimming to fit though, not hard to do.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest p_streaks
Here is a picture of my new ridox splitter. Gonna get some more pictures later this year when the car is ready =)

QUOTE]

Wow is that splitter a seperate piece or comes moulded onto the bumper already? Coz i have the standard one n if i wanted that splitter do i chop the original stardard cf bit off n fit it or does it go ontop?

Is the Ridox about to become just as common as the do-luck front and trial rear?

Please dont over-do it kids :)

Better not be or i'll have to Punt mine, in saying that not too sure if anyone in Scotland has the Ridox Kit except me. :D

Waits for someone from scotland to post a pic of there car with the Ridox Kit. :(

• 11 months later...
Thats exactly how i'd want mine without the stickers!

All or Nothing! :cool:

It looks so mean in that stance with the full works IMO it looks the best complete. The widness from the front wings and that big carbon splitter finishes that extra touch to make the ridox kit look like it should