The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ridox kitted supras

supradibbs

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Put it this way the front bumper from Ridox is about 750 alone

More than that by the time you for freight, VAT and the shit exchange rate. I sell the replica's which are far cheaper....thats what I have on my own car. http://garagewhifbitz.co.uk/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage-ask.tpl&category_id=1993&product_id=7218&Itemid=53

More than that by the time you for freight, VAT and the $#@! exchange rate. I sell the replica's which are far cheaper....thats what I have on my own car. http://garagewhifbitz.co.uk/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage-ask.tpl&category_id=1993&product_id=7218&Itemid=53

And it was your car that has inspired a change looks like i may well be fitting this kit with a few other changes that i will keep to myself for now:)

is one of my favorite kits..

if i hadn't bought mine before paul sourced the copy i MAY have had that instead of mine... wouldn't change mine now though..

Although it would have been cheeper to replace the damaged front i had with The Ridox copy than ship in my front again from japan last year!!

There are def' large advantages of a good fitting copy!!