• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right as it stands:

Sussex Members Vs Kent Members meet

Date: Saturday 7th February 2009

Plan:

Meet at Somerfields Services, Polegate Roundabout at 2pm for a brief inductio, introduce each other and fill up with petrol :) for about half hour-ish?

Leave Somerfields in convoy to Cuckmere Haven, arrive about 3pm-ish pending on traffic :)

Members Coming

Representing Sussex Members:

bradleyn_15

AndrewOW

Budz86

ADLMark

Tricky Ricky (Pending)

Burble Burble

Representing Kent Members:

Missile - The one in the short skirt :p

jimojameso

Vicky

IDO

if you know any more members that would like to come please feel free to bring them along :)

Thanks for all your help guys :)

Jim

Edited by jimbo482
COCK UP! (see edit history)

drive down the a22 towards eastbourne till you come to a big f**k off roundabout, It's huge (and has a filter left and two lanes forward as you come to it), go right round it and there's a service station on the left, orrrr go m23, a23, a27 to eastbourne, to a set of traffic lights at a tee junction, the road bears left at the side of these, (eastbourne filter off to the lights), take the left, to a big f**k off roundabout and it's on the left. That's the polegate meet point. Cuckmere, head for the coast road between eastbourne and brighton, if coming from eastbourne, just drive along it. There's a river on the left as you drop downa large hill, you'll go over a single track bridge, pub in front, car park left. From brighton just stick on the coast road and follow it till you go through a town called seaford, you'll see the river to the right as you drop down a large hill, pub and bridge at the bottom. (There's a 90 deg bend onto the bridge and the car park is on the brighton side).

Sure hope so, Unfortunately I won't be able to give a solid concrete decision until nearer the time, Got loads of things going on.

Plus last night I managed to demolish most of my front lip on a stupid bit of road, Why we pay road tax to maintain the roads I don't no. Mini rant over. :badmood: