The mkiv Supra Owners Club

A New Meet a New Beginning 2009

jimbo482

I don't think I'll be able to make this, as its my wife's Birthday that weekend.

Andrew - this is getting to weird now, same car (almost), same dog, and now our other halves have their birthdays on the same weekend, will you stop it!!!!! :D

Edited by Garfy (see edit history)

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think I'll be able to make this, as its my wife's Birthday that weekend.

Andrew - this is getting to weird now, same car (almost), same dog, and now our other halves have their borthdays on the same weekend, will you stop it!!!!! :D

I know exactly how you feel. Maybe they could do something together, and we can go out and stand in the cold for a few hours :)

Bradley, if you want to meet a fellow member you should have said! I drive past your house at least 10 times a week. I notice you have your rear tyre fixed now ;) Lol..

Has anybody checked that said pub is doing food at the time we're planning on getting there? Some of the proper pubs aren't like the Brewers places and only do food at lunch and dinner times rather than all afternoon?

I'll take a blip over there tomorrow afternoon about 3. It should be, especially since it's a Saturday.

I think it might have been you that followed me along ersham road the other day, and also waived at my other half when she was driving the soop.

I think it might have been you that followed me along ersham road the other day, and also waived at my other half when she was driving the soop.

Yes that was me, think I saw you quite a few times in those few days.