The mkiv Supra Owners Club

A New Meet a New Beginning 2009

jimbo482

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Far it's looking like the 8th February Location yet is (Undecided)

The plot is to meet up somewhere and have a brief meeting and then convoy to a resturant, maybe a carvery? :)

The list so far is:

Sussex People:

Jimbo482

Bradleyh 15

Budz86

ADL Mark

Tricky Ricky

Burble Burble

AndrewOW - he really actually wants to come ;)

Kent People:

Missile

jimojameso

Vicky

IDO

this is still in discussion and a rough layout to bring you up to scratch, will PM all the people on this thread when finalised and also if you would like to make any suggestions of places or anything else related please feel free.

Thanks

Jim :)

No need to PM everybody mate, they'll get notifications of replies to this. If you put it in the calendar too, then people can go to that and say if they're coming.

Beachy Head isn't a bad idea, there's a big car park up there. Just be warned it will be very very windy whatever the weather.

Saturday or Sunday will be fine with me, so whenever most of the people can make it really.

Well I'll be around whenever. If the weather is nice maybe a drive over Beachy Head - plenty of good photo spots.

Oh yes, indeed ;)

Beachy Head isn't a bad idea, there's a big car park up there. Just be warned it will be very very windy whatever the weather.

Not necessarily, as the few times I've been up there recently, its been lovely. :)

right so Saturday 7th Feb meet at somewhere in Eastbourne and travel up to Beachy head pub? what do you guys think?

That sounds good to me, but where would be best to meet, especially for those that have to come a little further?

I spotted a vileside Supra in Willingdon today. Any idea who's it is? :)