Repair work finally started (pics)

Fearless

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Steve, need to talk again tomorrow :) just ref insurance.

Car is in being prepped now, i havent been to the bodyshop while its still light for a few days yet but will get some pics asap.

I hope we are going to get it ready for paint by the end of this week. Starting to get close :D

you get the wheel problem sorted? i love the combo, the chargerspeed bumper was crap

Thanks I have taken a bit of criticism over that but I like the look much better.

wheel problem?

I assume you mean from the crash? the parts are on order and I believe that will be sorted next week

hey mate, my vote would be for white! white cars always catch attention and look bigger! there is a stunning audi r8 in white going round and its amazing! black hides all the curves etc

I have had plenty of attention in it and am ready for it to be a bit less "in your face" I still think it will look stunning

Still going with the Aston Green?

Yes

Put the chargespeed spoiler back on seriously! The TRD one is far to small for that massive body styling.

It was falling apart (splitting into two parts) but I thought it was ridiculous anyway so would not want to pay out loads more for something I did not even like

Hi Karolina, nice to hear from you. The first time I saw that car it was in the Max Power Magazine a couple of years ago and I fell in love with it, then last year, by chance I saw it in a car dealers show room and in a moment of madness brought it.

But times have moved on and that look is quite dated now, it is still a fantastic looking car (in my opinion) but now has a new front bumper because I broke the charge speed one on a track day and also has a new rear wing/spoiler because the charge speed one was a bit over the top (to say the least) but mainly because it was splitting in two.

It had a quick (cheap) paint job done on on the front bumper and rear boot lid (needed because had to fill in holes from chargespeed spoiler) and the rest of the paint work has a few scratches and stone chips so it makes sense to respray the whole car while it is at the repair shop.

It's a shame you did not get the chance to see it's full glory but if I am going spend a lot of money out then I want a colour I will still be happy with in 2 years time and by then I will be over 50 years old, which is probably way too old to be driving a bright orange monster :)

You telling me that You will be to old for -COLOUR- ?! well i don't have more question then as i don't want be rude... Your car Your choice!!! not in reality but i seen Your car..i got that Magazine :) till You still will Have fun -that is the Point to be Supra Owner!!!