North West Le Mans 2009

Mrs H

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As Joely's birthday BBQ has been thwarted by the weather, what say why the boys are stickering the cars and stressing over ou plug lead change, we run through the shopping list. I know I have lots of stuff already in that we could use and we could either order on line or I don't mind doing a shop Monday or Tuesday night.

Vicki x

As Joely's birthday BBQ has been thwarted by the weather, what say why the boys are stickering the cars and stressing over ou plug lead change, we run through the shopping list. I know I have lots of stuff already in that we could use and we could either order on line or I don't mind doing a shop Monday or Tuesday night.

Vicki x

Sounds like a good idea Vic do you want to come up here, as I think the boys are working in the garage here?

We could maybe get a take-away after if anyone fancies it?

Lynz

Come then I'm sure you can get on the ferry :)

Nice idea. No really. But some monumental life changing stuff is just around the corner for me. :)

And I've got to play someone's wedding in my band this coming weekend. Double meh!

:D Well what can i say but WOW WOW what a time, great company, great atmosphere and the sound of the Cars is Fantastic so much to remember but need sleep :D

1245.6 Miles there and back, even the trip back was good with people hanging off bridges waving and it looked like all the small villages we pasted turned out to wave at the cars too mad these Frenchies :p

Cheers

-Ian-

Fab trip, loved every minute :D Thanks guys for entertaining Ellis and the shoulder viewing shifts :D He is taking the car menu to school tomorrow to show all his friends!

Was looking forward to an early night, but just spent three hours in casualty with Joel :D

We need PICS!!!!

Vicki x

Fab trip, loved every minute :D Thanks guys for entertaining Ellis and the shoulder viewing shifts :D He is taking the car menu to school tomorrow to show all his friends!

:D

Was looking forward to an early night, but just spent three hours in casualty with Joel :D

What happened Vic?

Had an absolutely brilliant time with great company :)

Can't wait for next year only 358 sleeps people :innocent:

Edited by Pixelfill
Fixed quote (see edit history)