• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Ok. I have just booked the ferry.

Norfolkline had the best deal going from Dover to Dunkirk. These are the times we booked..!!

Dover - Dunkirk (France), 10 June 2009 12:00

Dunkirk (France) - Dover, 15 June 2009 12:01

I plan to go to Le Mans on the motorway mainly with a couple of stops on the way down.

The ferry is £41.00.....:D

I will sort out some accommodation in the next week or so. We may stay in Abbeville again as it was quite pleasant last time..!!

H.

OK it was discussed (over a few beers last night) that we should carry on the Le Mans tradition of superhero outfits, so who's up for it?

H. wants to be Buzz Lightyear, I vote that we go as different coloured Power Rangers.

We also discussed getting the Supe's stickered this year, I know a local company who could do it, but need input on design.

Vicki x

OK it was discussed (over a few beers last night) that we should carry on the Le Mans tradition of superhero outfits, so who's up for it?

H. wants to be Buzz Lightyear, I vote that we go as different coloured Power Rangers.

We also discussed getting the Supe's stickered this year, I know a local company who could do it, but need input on design.

Vicki x

:blink::blink: was that ermm alot of beers lol

Cheers

-Ian-

Vicki x

Just coz I'm getting lettering on my car you want to copy ;)

I'm up for that on both fronts - not bounced the idea off phil yet but hey :)

• 3 weeks later...

Right then..!!

I propose that we stay in the Ibis again in Abbeville for the return journey on the Sunday evening. The price that the moment is comig out at £68 without breakfast by there is a Maccy Dee's only 200 yards away.

I may look for other hotels but I may save a tenner or so but we may find a hotel with no bar, poor parking and no fat food on the doorstep....:eyebrows:

I will be booking this tomorrow. I don't mind making the booking for 4 rooms as long as I get paid when we get there??

H.

Right then..!!

I propose that we stay in the Ibis again in Abbeville for the return journey on the Sunday evening. The price that the moment is comig out at £68 without breakfast by there is a Maccy Dee's only 200 yards away.

I may look for other hotels but I may save a tenner or so but we may find a hotel with no bar, poor parking and no fat food on the doorstep....:eyebrows:

I will be booking this tomorrow. I don't mind making the booking for 4 rooms as long as I get paid when we get there??

H.

:D Ok by me we may as well all stick together and that bar sounds good :p

Cheers

-Ian-

Okay!!

I have just booked the hotel in Abbeville (I think....:D) There was no one available who spoke English so I had to make the booking in French...:blink:

At the moment it looks like we have 3 double rooms and a single for Ian. Please let me know if I need to change this. The price of the rooms is coming out at about £65

So, it's time to sort out European breakdown cover and sort out food and cooking provisions, beer and then we are on our way..!!

Woot!!!:cool:

H.

Okay!!

I have just booked the hotel in Abbeville (I think....:D) There was no one available who spoke English so I had to make the booking in French...:blink:

At the moment it looks like we have 3 double rooms and a single for Ian. Please let me know if I need to change this. The price of the rooms is coming out at about £65

So, it's time to sort out European breakdown cover and sort out food and cooking provisions, beer and then we are on our way..!!

Woot!!!:cool:

H.

I am sure for one night Ian, Phil and I can rough it in a tripple room if they have any :)

Will be taking all the camping stove etc like last year so we can attept to make bacon sandwiches again ;)

Can I suggest a planning meet a couple of weeks before so we can decide who takes what so we don't duplicate and can save on space. It could also include a BBQ, beer and ...er....probably very little planning :D

Vicki x

Can I suggest a planning meet a couple of weeks before so we can decide who takes what so we don't duplicate and can save on space. It could also include a BBQ, beer and ...er....probably very little planning :D

Vicki x

much like last year then vic??? :eyebrows: