North West Le Mans 2009

Mrs H

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:Pling: Any news on a meet before we go to sort out who,s taking what etc etc ?

pssssssst 7 sleeps :p

Cheers

-Ian-

Is anyone free on Saturday tea time ish?????

I don't mind having everyone and I'll even put a couple of Lasagne's on if you like:d

Pooh wrong log in again....Ste won't be cooking lasagne I will

Is anyone free on Saturday tea time ish?????

I don't mind having everyone and I'll even put a couple of Lasagne's on if you like:d

Pooh wrong log in again....Ste won't be cooking lasagne I will

Can't do Saturday tea, taking the kids to a birthday party :tongue:

Vicki x

Right ok I have an idea :idea:

As we can't seem to sort out a date how about we all put a list together and then i'll work it out on tesco.com. I don't mind ordering it all and we can sort out once we get there.

I was thinking of only looking at the necessities and letting everyone pick their own alcohol and any extra bits you might need.

I'll try and put a list up later and then if anyone can think of anything I've missed and add to the list.

What do you think?

LIST ADDED

Small bottles of water

2 large bottles of water (just to see us through the first couple of days)

Toilet rolls

Barmcakes

Butter

Bacon (cause the french stuff is rubbish)

Cheese

Ham

Tomato sauce

Brown Sauce

Sausages

Lemonade

Coke

Cordial (could do with one that everyone likes) Vimto perhaps???

Bananas

Apples

Satsumas

Crisps (was thinking walkers multi-pack)

The ingrediants for 1 of Ian's amazing curries.... will need your help with this Ian ;)

Salad stuff

Ok please feel free to add to this as it was a quick list and I've probably forgotten loads :)

Edited by _Lynz_
Added list (see edit history)

Right ok I have an idea :idea:

As we can't seem to sort out a date how about we all put a list together and then i'll work it out on tesco.com. I don't mind ordering it all and we can sort out once we get there.

I was thinking of only looking at the necessities and letting everyone pick their own alcohol and any extra bits you might need.

I'll try and put a list up later and then if anyone can think of anything I've missed and add to the list.

What do you think?

LIST ADDED

Small bottles of water

2 large bottles of water (just to see us through the first couple of days)

Toilet rolls

Barmcakes

Butter

Bacon (cause the french stuff is rubbish)

Cheese

Ham

Tomato sauce

Brown Sauce

Sausages

Lemonade

Coke

Cordial (could do with one that everyone likes) Vimto perhaps???

Bananas

Apples

Satsumas

Crisps (was thinking walkers multi-pack)

The ingrediants for 1 of Ian's amazing curries.... will need your help with this Ian ;) Just 6 chicken breast and i,ll sort the rest ;)

salad stuff

onions

mushrooms

peppers

eggs

cooking oil/olive oil

Ok please feel free to add to this as it was a quick list and I've probably forgotten loads :)

How we gonna keep this lot cool/cold Lynz ? ive a coolbox but wont hold that lot lol

Im more interested in Pots n pans and cooking equipment who,s got what ? ive no gas cooker but can purchase one before hand if needed ? i think two largeish pans and a frying pan might do ? plus a BBQ of some sort ? anyone got a water carrier ?

Cheers

-Ian-

How we gonna keep this lot cool/cold Lynz ? ive a coolbox but wont hold that lot lol

Im more interested in Pots n pans and cooking equipment who,s got what ? ive no gas cooker but can purchase one before hand if needed ? i think two largeish pans and a frying pan might do ? plus a BBQ of some sort ? anyone got a water carrier ?

Cheers

-Ian-

Ive got the Gas stove Ian. Pans too, one sort of large one and a small one. Small frying pan too.

Got the BBQ checked too :)

Water carrier we may be better getting some large bottles of water but I dont have one :(

If we freeze the Bacon and Milk and some water bottles it will last a little while in a decent cooler box.

what you done?

I went flying over on my ankle as I came off the garden on to the decking ,it came up like a football and i've been struggling to walk, i got an x-ray done on Tuesday and its not broken (thank God) Just a bad sprain:rolleyes:

I went flying over on my ankle as I came off the garden on to the decking ,it came up like a football and i've been struggling to walk, i got an x-ray done on Tuesday and its not broken (thank God) Just a bad sprain:rolleyes:

Nah he was running away from a large spider:p

Vicki x