The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hilarious...one of the fastest supras on the road!

Adzys straight6

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Taking the cost of a respray and replacing the 'handling-improving-bodykit' into concideration, as well as any repairs that will most likely be needed (Although the previous owner took it to Mr. T for all the mechanical work - by proof of reciepts) then it's not that cheap... I'd offer him £3k.

Is it auto or manual??

Is it just me or does everyone seem a bit... judgy? SOMEONE may think that paint scheme looks ace. Clearly, someone did, or he wouldn't have had it done in the first place. Plus, bullsh!t aside, the car doesn't look like it has a TERRIBLE spec. Alright, not as ace as he's making out (I DID enjoy the bit about the wider kit for better handling!), but not bad.

Let someone have it, I say. Why not?

Edited by DaveR (see edit history)

:wtf: Ha ha ha ha ha

The bloke that sold this to him must have been laughing for the rest of the year.... you can imagin it, Delboy trotter image, rubbing his hands... "-The body kit has also been professionally molded making the car wider and so giving it better handling." and other classic such as ..."Has been drag race prepared so you can imagine how fast it is actually running".....

"First of all the only reason I am selling this is I have now got a company car (because your boss felt pity on you for driving that) and also my wife needs a new car to commute about 60 miles a day (she refused point blank to be seen in it) to and from work and so the supra just isn't practical(my overdraft is at its limit, and i have no credit rating left)"

to be fair ive been looking at it and if green is the color for you, fair play you could probably get away with s CF bonnet and a front bumper respray, given the mini S side vents are just stuck on. but its not my idea of a nice Supra....

:wtf: Ha ha ha ha ha

The bloke that sold this to him must have been laughing for the rest of the year.... you can imagin it, Delboy trotter image, rubbing his hands... "-The body kit has also been professionally molded making the car wider and so giving it better handling." and other classic such as ..."Has been drag race prepared so you can imagine how fast it is actually running".....

"First of all the only reason I am selling this is I have now got a company car (because your boss felt pity on you for driving that) and also my wife needs a new car to commute about 60 miles a day (she refused point blank to be seen in it) to and from work and so the supra just isn't practical(my overdraft is at its limit, and i have no credit rating left)"

to be fair ive been looking at it and if green is the color for you, fair play you could probably get away with s CF bonnet and a front bumper respray, given the mini S side vents are just stuck on. but its not my idea of a nice Supra....

Fair one. I personally wouldn't particularly want to be seen in it the way it is now and the bloke who's now selling it clearly has no real idea what he's got and is quoting someone else, probably the bloke he bought it from (very colourful image, re Del Boy, by the way!).

The side vents DO need binning...!

That is a shame and i like bright colours but that is terrible.

But looking beyond the cover if its been mechanically maintained well it is quite a lowish mileage and a 95, so if you could knock him down a bit which i get the feeling you could and invest say 2K in a half decent respray you could get a half decent UKer. Maybe lol

Chris