• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Stock front, TS rear diffuser and the dark metallic grey from the mustang:cool:

:yeahthat:

or Matt black stealth look.love the stealth look it just looks such a mean looking colour

west-coast-customs-wcc-77.jpg

Dont have time to change the colour atm but other people have done it anyway :)

I still love the blue.

Couldnt find a TS bumper to put onto yours at quite the correct angle so had to fiddle arround quite a lot! Should give you a good impression though i hope!

Before -

attachment.php?attachmentid=85494&stc=1&d=1229546555

After -

attachment.php?attachmentid=85493&stc=1&d=1229546352

supradibbsts.jpg

DSC_0528.jpg

Edited by Guigsy (see edit history)

i think the top secret look is nicer,colour tho is a personal choice,if you decide to change the colour you need to think about the engine bay aswell,

as you know wayne there are things id be wanting to sort out in the bay if i was painting it to make it look proper nice.

there is a very nice toyota gun metal with a blue pearl in it but i cant remember the code for it right now ill have a looky for it in the morning

id personally change the front wings too those vents remind me of the hyundai coupe to much every time i see them(sorry just my opinion)

Edited by baldy (see edit history)

i think the top secret look is nicer,colour tho is a personal choice,if you decide to change the colour you need to think about the engine bay aswell,

as you know wayne there are things id be wanting to sort out in the bay if i was painting it to make it look proper nice.

there is a very nice toyota gun metal with a blue pearl in it but i cant remember the code for it right now ill have a looky for it in the morning

id personally change the front wings too those vents remind me of the hyundai coupe to much every time i see them(sorry just my opinion)

i cant decide to keep the wings or not to be honest bud

• 3 weeks later...
Need more help guys just cant decide

Thinking off

Ridox front and side skirts with the trial rear stock wings

Top secret front rest stays the same

as above with stock wings

decided no on the diffuser

Ridox kit is nice, id lose the wings, what colour are you going with?

hi im thinking of having mine repainted but where would be the best place of having this done i live in reading . i dont just want a quick job done but a real job glass out and rubbers out and then re-fitted . as you are having i suposed

any help Mark

Baldy on here aka simon seen his work again today and it is amazing

He is based near Gatwick

Wayne, is it true that when you go with the Ridox skirts you get a carbon lip that runs along the bottom. Not only that but Ridox sell *another* lip which goes over that one, well that's what I figure from their website, would you go with the extra lip too? (I'll dig pics out to explain my point)

Right taken from their website, this is the skirt which I assume you're after (albeit the replica from Paul):

http://www.orido.jp/ridox/aeroparts/images/side-steep.jpg

This pic shows another lip:

http://www.orido.jp/ridox/aeroparts/images/side-under-bord.jpg

Note it isn't for the front piece (fender panel) as that is adveristed seperately & this pic is called "side-under-bord"

Here is the fender panel for reference:

http://www.orido.jp/ridox/aeroparts/images/fender-panel.jpg

Edited by jevansio (see edit history)