The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Cars in the garage again !

tooquicktostop

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so impressed by the work done.

Sorry about the post, bit of a newbie to all this. Thought I knew a lot about Supra's but the knowledge of people on here has made me re-think and also made me glad I joined.

Think I'll be popping round to see you at some time Paul, nice work!

Edited by steady_dave
lots of spelling mistakes, oops, edited! (see edit history)

Will get it on the Dyno on the back of one of Ryan's mapping sessions perhaps, when are you down at SRR Jamie, I could bring it along

That would be cool, just waiting on my retrim to be finished, maybe get on the dyno towards the end of next week, ill let you know.

I've got a Supra dyno shoot out happening soon in conjunction with a Jap mag, you could bring it along to that if you like? Plus you'll get your car in the mag.

Sounds even better, I do hate watching it on the RR though :D

SRR trip would be good for the " benchmark " number as it seems to be the most used on here anyhow

Sounds even better, I do hate watching it on the RR though :D

SRR trip would be good for the " benchmark " number as it seems to be the most used on here anyhow

Yep, thats where we'll be going. Its not arranged yet but will be soon. They'll be about 8 Supra's from stock up to mine, which I'll be turning up to see what it can do.

Its getting there mate, shame its a bad time of year to do road mapping! It was only 2 degrees this morning, greasy roads + 600bhp and it becomes a tad difficult!

A set of tyres and a wheel alignment will transform the way it feels, I think you'll be surprised the difference it makes.

Road mapping a customers car in this weather :shock:. With all the grit on the road and the conditions of the roads this time of year i honestly think its mad and abit shocked Dean is happy with it TBH.

Dyno costs are roughly about £70 an hour in the south and you would use that amount in the extra fuel needed and other parts like brake pads, tyres etc when road mapping.

Ryan

Road mapping a customers car in this weather :shock:. With all the grit on the road and the conditions of the roads this time of year i honestly think its mad and abit shocked Dean is happy with it TBH.

Dyno costs are roughly about £70 an hour in the south and you would use that amount in the extra fuel needed and other parts like brake pads, tyres etc when road mapping.

Ryan

And thats why we didn't do it because of this reason, we're not bonkers.

Brakes pads? Tyres? Yes we wear a set of pads and tyres out with every mapping session, I dont think so.