Im very upset

Guest Nizam

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I suppose I have to comment as my name has been mentioned a few times.

Yeah niz.asked me to do his lights. I told him he would have to leave them with me but he said they should only take a few hours and he wanted to stand over me when I did them. Eventually we agreed I would do them and take them up and fit them for him. Club spirit and all that. What really annoyed me was that I gave him a price to do them and then he text Gary and told him if he could do it cheaper he'd give them to him. Then Gary gave him a price and phoned me. I can't understand why he was trying to play us off against eachother I think it's rude any to be fair very devious seems I was going to help him out.

So now I get a P.M off niz asking me to fix what Gary has done. I ask is he taking the Mick.

Yeah niz.asked me to do his lights. I told him he would have to leave them with me but he said they should only take a few hours and he wanted to stand over me when I did them. Eventually we agreed I would do them and take them up and fit them for him. Club spirit and all that. What really annoyed me was that I gave him a price to do them and then he text Gary and told him if he could do it cheaper he'd give them to him. Then Gary gave him a price and phoned me. I can't understand why he was trying to play us off against eachother I think it's rude any to be fair very devious seems I was going to help him out.

So now I get a P.M off niz asking me to fix what Gary has done. I ask is he taking the Mick.

:blink: What a cheeky f**ker!!!!

No, he's taking the piss. Open a dispute, sign a petition and call trading standards right away.

HTH.

There is a phrase I would use....

Niz, I gave you details of the bodyshop guy that did mine (which are perfect) and he quoted you £90... you declined saying it was too much and then decide to pay some guy £60 + a speaker (must be worth £30?)

And you had doubts about his workmanship too? I just don't get the logic?

*sigh*

Guest Sue_n_Gary

well i supposed i will comment since im the one who did them,well to start off i rang you about the chrome rings and told you that they had gone yellow and faded off the sun and said they would look better black.you then told me to leave them the way they were and dont paint them.then i said to you that they werent done and you said you needed them back and i can come and finish them off.then u said to me to make sure i screw lights in coz it says in instructions and then the kit you supplied isent a direct fit or no where near.youve got to take your existing lense out and cut it out leaving the border then stick new plastic cover to them.to be honest i just got sick of you not listening and the fact you said at first you would provide the materials and then say i had to buy them and then have the cheek to text me today and ask me to fit other things to your car.

so the truth is i told you they wernt finished and you sed you were going to call me to come and finish them then never.

your a complete idiot who never listens to anybody and think you know best

Guest Sue_n_Gary

oh and before i forget what your like what about the man who painted your car who you never payed and pinched a momo steering wheel off who you owe lots of money too.i tell you what since your in a giving address mood,i give him yours

well i supposed i will comment since im the one who did them,well to start off i rang you about the chrome rings and told you that they had gone yellow and faded off the sun and said they would look better black.you then told me to leave them the way they were and dont paint them.then i said to you that they werent done and you said you needed them back and i can come and finish them off.then u said to me to make sure i screw lights in coz it says in instructions and then the kit you supplied isent a direct fit or no where near.youve got to take your existing lense out and cut it out leaving the border then stick new plastic cover to them.to be honest i just got sick of you not listening and the fact you said at first you would provide the materials and then say i had to buy them and then have the cheek to text me today and ask me to fit other things to your car.

so the truth is i told you they wernt finished and you sed you were going to call me to come and finish them then never.

your a complete idiot who never listens to anybody and think you know best

And we finally get the other side of the story, which sounds like what Niz would do:d

oh and before i forget what your like what about the man who painted your car who you never payed and pinched a momo steering wheel off who you owe lots of money too.i tell you what since your in a giving address mood,i give him yours

Oooooo, tell us more:D