The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Im very upset

Guest Nizam

As others have said, my advice is to get pohots posted up here. Us lot should be able to advise on the best course of action then (whether it's repairable or whether you need to source new parts).

i try take photo tomorrow. Thank you for trying to help. I love you guys and all the best :)

but im still very worry and sad.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why not let suprattgaz do them? I did a pair which looked ok from a distance' date=' then let Gaz do my current ones, great job.[/quote']

YOU ARE RIGHT! it my fault cos we had good deal with gary. It my fault! :(

Its really annoying when you buy something that is unfit for use is it not, you must be very annoyed :innocent:

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=166468

well i told you i never used this pillar pod on my car. I told you one two month ago i think is universal which mean it might fit on supra,

15quid is dead cheap lol my headlight quite expensive to fit

Edited by Nizam (see edit history)

Hold on, trying to decode this...

You bought the lenses off supragaztt (which others have used before and not had an issue?)

You asked upteen people to fit them for you, and they were busy and couldn't do it to your time frame.

You then asked some unknown member to fit them who then used screws?? (Can't say I remember the lenses being SCREWED in), who also didn't do a great job on the painting?

This is just an opinion and may be incorrect, but doing your usual rushed not willing to pay for anything approach has resulted in a bad finish and you are surprised?

In order to make yourself feel better, you are dragging Si (Heckler) into this who I understand hasn't done anything other than offer an opinion?

Am I close, way off, somewhere in the middle?

well i told you i never used this pillar pod on my car. I told you one two month ago i think is universal i think which mean it might fit on supra,

15quid is dead cheap lol my headlight quite expensive to fit

Really, that PM must have got missed, I do remember several PMs on payment driving me crackers, and this is the only PM on the gauge

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks, I need to know what size it is, is it a 52mm pod or a 60mm pod

thanks

sorry i forgot about that lol. My pillar pod is 52mm but if you got 60mm gauge you can cut the trim easy!

fail to see the reference to universal gauge that might not fit, I did not try as it happens and sold it on and caused an issue for the new buyer, anyhow, back to your 'nightmare' :rolleyes:

Edited by tooquicktostop (see edit history)

Do anyone sale headlight here? used one? Pm me i might go for uk spec,or like supragattaz headlight. I might buy it one if anyone sell in good price