How about a major northern meet??

Havard

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Get your names on the list then peeps..!!

I won't need deposits as it is a case of pay on the day etc. I will be making notes of people who say they are coming and then don't. I also have a mod that will provide me home addresses of the guilty parties for a small fee.......;):sly:

Mrs H and I now have a problem. We were assuming that we had a baby sitter but that has just gone tits up. We may end up coming in the Mazda......:( or bringing both......:D

H.

Get your names on the list then peeps..!!

I won't need deposits as it is a case of pay on the day etc. I will be making notes of people who say they are coming and then don't. I also have a mod that will provide me home addresses of the guilty parties for a small fee.......;):sly:

Mrs H and I now have a problem. We were assuming that we had a baby sitter but that has just gone tits up. We may end up coming in the Mazda......:( or bringing both......:D

H.

We can take Joel/ Ellis in our car if you like, then you can still take the Supe ;)

Are there any times for meeting up on the Friday or is it a case of making your own way to the camp site?

Also directions would be good please.

I would go for 6.30 - 7.00 at the BP on J27 of the M6....:)

It's then about an hour and a half to the camp site. With you coming accross country I am not sure if you are better going straight there but it would be nice to have a few in the convoy..!!

As far as directions go. Go up the M6 to J37. Follow the signs to Sedbergh and then to Dent, once in Dent you can't miss the campsite. From the East.......erm, follow Satnav...:D

H.

Guest Rays the roof

Well if we are to come along then we are bringing our 3 sprogs along! Anyone else taking children??

You can order them in on-line sale from 'Neverland.com' :taped:

Well if we are to come along then we are bringing our 3 sprogs along! Anyone else taking children??

You can order them in on-line sale from 'Neverland.com' :taped:

We will have between one and three depending on how this week goes..!!

H.

well, we got the tent today just put it up what a laugh, do you think we need cooking gear or just beer is everbody leaving at about 6.30

We'll be taking our little stove so at the least we can have a brew, might be an idea so we can just get some breakfast :D

We'll be taking our little stove so at the least we can have a brew, might be an idea so we can just get some breakfast :D

Breakfast is being served at Jackie's......yummy!!

I would imagine that we may need some nibbles and maybe some sandwiches for the Saturday evening or we could just eat out somewhere. There are a couple of pubs on the A66 towards the N.E. that will have room for all the cars etc.

I think it's a case of bring your own and then maybe put it all together for a bit of a buffet....:D

We will need a silly amount of beer I would imagine.....;)

H.

:D got the saturday off upto now ....but can we meet a little later say 19:30 on friday ? i only get home from work at 19:00 ish :rolleyes:

Cheers

-Ian-

Ian, Im down south so ill be traveling up a little later on if you want a mini convoy :)

Mike, what time are you looking at getting to the BP. We could still go at 8 ish if you want...??

H.

Ok then.

Spoke to Mad Margaret today. The deal is, two nights camping at the site. It's either £10 per car or £7 per person (which ever is the dearest). So for two nights, Mrs H and i will pay £28. The likes of Ian Ian will pay £20 for his two nights.

Considering the lovely setting and the fact that there is a place serving breakfast next door I thought it was a good deal tbh.

With the exception of Stevo, is everyone else camping? the deal was based on 10 cars or 15 people..!!

H.

Probably just there for 1 night, not sure which one yet