The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How about a major northern meet??

Havard

Probably just there for 1 night, not sure which one yet

OK..!!

Anyone else??:search: I hope that we are not going to get a load of let downs as I really had to haggle with Mad Margaret. I don't want her chasing me round the field with a double barrel shotgun when only 5 of us turn up.....:D

H.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OK..!!

Anyone else??:search: I hope that we are not going to get a load of let downs as I really had to haggle with Mad Margaret. I don't want her chasing me round the field with a double barrel shotgun when only 5 of us turn up.....:D

H.

Can we call her Mad Margaret when we get there :D

:D So is it 8pm at the BP on Friday guys n gals ? I take it we dont need any food stuff seeing its Jackies for breakfast and Pub for tea ?

Cheers

-Ian-

I'll be bringing some nibbles and enough Zinfandildo to sink a ship :D

Tents up in the dark...should be fun!!!

Vicki x

OK..!!

Anyone else??:search: I hope that we are not going to get a load of let downs as I really had to haggle with Mad Margaret. I don't want her chasing me round the field with a double barrel shotgun :D

H.

Ohh but that could make for some evening entertainment. :D

By the way Hi from Munich, it's great I get sent away on a training course which means that I have time to log onto the forum - how cool is that :D

Ohh but that could make for some evening entertainment. :D

By the way Hi from Munich, it's great I get sent away on a training course which means that I have time to log onto the forum - how cool is that :D

Get you what a jetsetter!!!:wave:

Hi from Longsight :hunter: doesn't quite have the same ring to it :(

I really hope the forcast is wrong for the weekend, especially after the weather this week!

It doesn't look that bad, temperatures still quite high just a risk of heavy showers:d Camping is always better in the rain....bring it on!

Vicki x

So, how many cars are coming to this now?

It had better be a good turn out after all the effort you have put into this. It is very appreciated.

Thanks Ian. I would hope that if your name is one the list then they are coming in some capacity. I will be making note of the people who waste our time for future events.....:sly:

is any body getting up there before dark as this camping is new to us

We will set off from the BP at M6 J27 between 7.30 and 8.00. Other than that I would ask people to either meet us at J37 (Kendal) or in Dent village. Dent is a very small place and you are not going to miss a Supra there......;):D

If anyone wants my mobile number then please PM me before 5 tomorrow..!!

Thanks

Paul