The mkiv Supra Owners Club

my new supra :D :D :D :D :D

3LL

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah had a quick look at the diagrams for the fogs, but im pants at electronics tbh, it just went over my head!

it is a lovely drive, im well impressed with it! :)

i do want to get it de restricted tho, seen some kits on ebay for £18.50, not sure if there any good though!! lol

yeah had a quick look at the diagrams for the fogs, but im pants at electronics tbh, it just went over my head!

it is a lovely drive, im well impressed with it! :)

i do want to get it de restricted tho, seen some kits on ebay for £18.50, not sure if there any good though!! lol

Mate they're turd, i have a cheap one in mine (which i keep meaning to replace) and it does strange things like sends the speedo wild when you change from park to drive etc. You would be far better to just pay the money and buy a thor one

yeah have heard that thor ones are sort of the industry standard, ill get one of those fitted asap, first purchase!

cheers for all the nice comments :D

i just insured it this evening with sky, got club discount as im a paid member too! :)

Supra duper! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Cheers guys!

I aint really done a lot to it since I got it a few weeks back, just cleaned the paint up, it was really showing age and had a lot of surfact swirl in the laquor, so have clay-bared it a few times and built up a few good layers of wax on it too.

I suppose the first major mod will be fitted this coming week, Have just bought uprated grooved disks and also yellowstuff pads along with goodrich braided hoses all round.. so will be uprating the brakes next weekend me thinks!

Im thinkin of lowerin the back end a little more as its on Tein coilovers and I still have to modify that horrible import foglight and delimit her too.. but all in all im a happy chap so far :D

as far as the front end goes, i dont like that spoiler under the front bumper tbh, so i may drop it off and fit a splitter there at a later date, more than likely a carbon one if i can find one as i also want to give her a carbon bonnet and carbon mirrors.

plenty of time for all that tho ;)

Cheers guys!

I aint really done a lot to it since I got it a few weeks back, just cleaned the paint up, it was really showing age and had a lot of surfact swirl in the laquor, so have clay-bared it a few times and built up a few good layers of wax on it too.

I suppose the first major mod will be fitted this coming week, Have just bought uprated grooved disks and also yellowstuff pads along with goodrich braided hoses all round.. so will be uprating the brakes next weekend me thinks!

Im thinkin of lowerin the back end a little more as its on Tein coilovers and I still have to modify that horrible import foglight and delimit her too.. but all in all im a happy chap so far :D

as far as the front end goes, i dont like that spoiler under the front bumper tbh, so i may drop it off and fit a splitter there at a later date, more than likely a carbon one if i can find one as i also want to give her a carbon bonnet and carbon mirrors.

plenty of time for all that tho ;)

Sounds like a Plan...lol...:D

Yeh, CF splitter's look really good, if I had a standard front, then I would go for one.

Ewen has got a CF splitter and does look very impressive...:)