The mkiv Supra Owners Club

my new supra :D :D :D :D :D

3LL

Sounds like a Plan...lol...:D

Yeh, CF splitter's look really good, if I had a standard front, then I would go for one.

Ewen has got a CF splitter and does look very impressive...:)

Yeah its just having the cash to get it all.. but It gives me time to save up and plan it right.. I wouldnt mind seeing a few pictures of a carbon splitter fitted tho to get an idea of how it will look..

I wouldnt mind some carbon towards the rear of the car too, but the only thing I can find is a mini spoiler that sits just above the rear window, like a sunvisor. I may also get the spokes on the rims done in a high gloss black, not sure yet.. Im thinking stealth, get as much black as possible with carbon to break it up and a polished alloy lip on the rims too, should look sweet.. i best get saving! lol

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great Pics, I've been meaning to get myself down to the Humber Bridge for a few pics.

just be carefull if you park where i did as i almost ground out on the kerb!! lol :D

She looks nice. Get those front lights cleaned up ASAP!

Yeah I have t cut the outside of the plastic cover, but im a bit worried about bunging my lights in an oven to take em to bits though!

Another question though would be are you able to respray the silver part inside the light if you do dismantle these things?

I wouldnt mind going stealth and spraying it all black in there so you just have a black surround instead of shiney faded yollowish silver! but would that affect the performance of the light itself??

yeah its just having the cash to get it all.. But it gives me time to save up and plan it right.. I wouldnt mind seeing a few pictures of a carbon splitter fitted tho to get an idea of how it will look..

I wouldnt mind some carbon towards the rear of the car too, but the only thing i can find is a mini spoiler that sits just above the rear window, like a sunvisor. I may also get the spokes on the rims done in a high gloss black, not sure yet.. Im thinking stealth, get as much black as possible with carbon to break it up and a polished alloy lip on the rims too, should look sweet.. I best get saving! Lol

:D

Great Pics. :thumbs: It`s great to hear someone enthusiastic about their car. Mine is lowered on tein springs, and has blacked out centres on the wheels. Might give you an idea on what you are planning.

The autos are fun to drive, it`s all to do with timing, and using the box properly. Experiment, and have fun with it, don`t worry that you don`t have 400bhp, it`s still a fun car to drive.

I`ve not had a moments problem with mine in the nearly 3 years i`ve had it. Enjoy :D :D

Absolutely delighted for you ;) another happy customer :D

You'll find that shopping list gets longer by the day....corresponding with a dwindling bank balance! Don't rush though, get the best quality parts you can, any doubts about sourcing ask us lot :)

The smile never goes away by the way! :trampoline::clap::ecstatic:

enjoy

Linda

xx

Yeah its just having the cash to get it all.. but It gives me time to save up and plan it right.. I wouldnt mind seeing a few pictures of a carbon splitter fitted tho to get an idea of how it will look..

I wouldnt mind some carbon towards the rear of the car too, but the only thing I can find is a mini spoiler that sits just above the rear window, like a sunvisor. I may also get the spokes on the rims done in a high gloss black, not sure yet.. Im thinking stealth, get as much black as possible with carbon to break it up and a polished alloy lip on the rims too, should look sweet.. i best get saving! lol

Nice car :)

Take a look at Jevansio's car in THIS thread, just fitted a splitter to his Black car - and update your garage Jay ;)

Nowt wrong with the stock splitter though, i think it looks tasty :yummy:

The car is looking really nice mate. Clay bar works a treat:)

As for your lights try gzaerojon here http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=60528 he's done loads including mine and he does a great job:)

Thanks :D yeah claybar really is good stuff!! I will have a look at that thread now regarding the lights, cheers!!! :D

Absolutely delighted for you another happy customer

You'll find that shopping list gets longer by the day....corresponding with a dwindling bank balance! Don't rush though, get the best quality parts you can, any doubts about sourcing ask us lot

The smile never goes away by the way!

enjoy

Linda

xx

Cheers Linda, I really do feel welcome already on these forums, The smile is still here and has been since the 29th sept when I picked the car up! :)

Great Pics. It`s great to hear someone enthusiastic about their car. Mine is lowered on tein springs, and has blacked out centres on the wheels. Might give you an idea on what you are planning.

The autos are fun to drive, it`s all to do with timing, and using the box properly. Experiment, and have fun with it, don`t worry that you don`t have 400bhp, it`s still a fun car to drive.

I`ve not had a moments problem with mine in the nearly 3 years i`ve had it. Enjoy

Cheers mate, Yeah, its not 400BHP and prob never will be sadly, but having said that its still an awesome car to drive, I love it to bits already! I love the wheels on your soop' aswell pal, deffo gonna have to get that done to mine me thinks :D

Nice car :)

Take a look at Jevansio's car in THIS thread, just fitted a splitter to his Black car - and update your garage Jay ;)

Nowt wrong with the stock splitter though, i think it looks tasty :yummy:

Cheers dude, Ill have a look now!

PS, your cars not bad either, lookin good!! :cool: