The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New custom dash by Supraloopy

Pig

Dash looks lovely. Any pics of the gauge cluster lit up at night?

Whats it like to look at during the day when under direct sunlight?

Looks good but, I'd like to see a more integrated look with the rest of the dash but, that's just me.

Looks better than the stick on look with a CF version.

Oh, I like that.

Not a fan of the colour but it looks very well done :thumbs:

Not sure on the colour personally, but that is very much a personal thing. Only thing and I'm not sure how you could address it would be some how fill the area around the new dash, it looks sort of empty. Perhaps a matt black or cf?

It is a nice finish and the area around the old radio looks spot on :)

I have found a lot of people dont like the colour, its still my favorite standard supra colour. I see what your saying about it looking sort of empty up there. I don't want any gauges in the car so am going to stick with plain.

man thats the tits

would look much better with black interior bud say some nice receros and black carpet go with the race look of the dash just my opinion though

Thanks, i need to make a decision on my interior soon and i think your prob spot on.

very nice but i hate that colour. ive hated that colour for ages. ive hated it so much that it actually gives me headaches when i see it (usually on older mr2's). but apart from that it looks a top job.

I feel the same about silver

What is it with these digital screens, looks like a damn gameboy from the 90's

I love gameboys :love: Would look nicer if it was a colour screen... would prob cost a lot more though.

Looks really nice Jon mate

Nice job Dave great piece of kit & seen this digi dash in action in Jamies car & looks the muts nuts

Cant wait, im having mine fitted on sunday

Looks good but, I'd like to see a more integrated look with the rest of the dash but, that's just me.

Looks better than the stick on look with a CF version.

I find that one quite cluttered and im going for the subtle look.

Dash looks lovely. Any pics of the gauge cluster lit up at night?

Whats it like to look at during the day when under direct sunlight?

Oh, I like that.

Do you mean the dash? or the RLTC and BC. RLTC and BC are fine, dash isnt plugged in yet

Thanks for all your nice and also your honest comments.

Jon

Edited by Pig (see edit history)

Guest CoolsBlue

Just had a thought, dont get me wrong, i love the dash setup, i really like that colour to, but wont the display be really small? replacing the 3 pretty bigh-ish speedos? wouldnt that bother you????