The mkiv Supra Owners Club

french inside. ;)

Guest filsonic

Guest filsonic

when i 'm looking for upgrade, i 'm thinking about money for car.

£9000 or less, could interest me. then i could pay more for upgrade.

Guest filsonic
IMPORTANT You will need a UK Supra, not Japanese. You will never get a Jap Supra registered for use in France, but you can with the UK model

The guy who buy the car for me said it easier to import an UK car than a jDM car, but it's possible with the jdm car too !

I'm not sure, but if he said that, i suppose he can do it, because he will do all steps for registration.

I'll go to edit my first post to write what i'm looking for.

Guest filsonic

since this evening I'm looking for UK car, because i like the air entry on the bonnet! ;) loool

I can't post on "car to sell" because i'm not authorized!

If you found an UK supra, low milage, manuel, black or red, on any other colour, between 5k et 10k, please send me a PM! ;) Genuine car, stock, or light modified only. FRench registration only on a stock car!

GAZ1 please tell me how much money for [email protected].

Salut,

As said ... it will be difficult to find a low milage, mint euro-spec / uk-spec Supra.

As for your single upgrade ... you will spend at least the same cash you plan to pay for you Supe.

Don't forget that the single route is not simply about bolting a big turbo on the manifold :D

Good luck with you search :)

since this evening I'm looking for UK car, because i like the air entry on the bonnet! ;) loool

I can't post on "car to sell" because i'm not authorized!

If you found an UK supra, low milage, manuel, black or red, on any other colour, between 5k et 10k, please send me a PM! ;) Genuine car, stock, or light modified only. FRench registration only on a stock car!

GAZ1 please tell me how much money for [email protected].

for me it was a massive amount

but for you cheap as chips:d

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=159637

hello firstly welcome to the club. :cool:

Just reading through past threads, your best option is to buy a uk spec supra rather then jap spec. Value for money go with gaz's supra, pictures dont do it any justice but dont be put of by a automatic. I have a auto jap spec tt supe running BPU and i love it. Best auto box ever made as they say ;)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest filsonic

HI all, i have found my supra. the car is on road between england and my home!

I'll show you in few days, it was a car on pistonheads, white supra six speed 95 TT turbo ! http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/658990.htm

It's a JDM version, no problem for registration in france, (i hope because i'm not sure, but my friend said it's possible, ever done) and it's a very nice car!

see you later! ;) soon as possible!

Wow ... félicitations.

You have the same bodykit I have (TS front, Veilside side skirts and trial rear). It's an awesome combination.

You have a nice specification sheet ... and the car seems to be ready for your single route (clutch, FMIC already fitted).

Enjoy your ride ... amuse toi bien.

A+