The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1995 UK Stock White Auto 34000 miles

lexsum

SOLD

:(

financial change & lack of parking/storage space is forcing the saddest thing i have to do. :( :( :(

You will not find a better UK Supra than this. It is in the best colour and best interior. Never modified, never in an accident, engine just run in! The perfect example of a UK car. I have every receipt from and including its purchase! Maintained irrespective of cost.

It will be on an N reg when I take my plate off.

Since I have had it I have maintained with toyota parts for serives, (last included the timing belt.) Also had replaced the rear wheel bearings, the rear support arms (to eliminate that tail wiggle.) & the boot rubbers changed. Other than that it needed no work. It has near new tyres all round pirelli front bridgestone rears.

Parked away from sun and rain in underground parking for last 2 years. Bodywork perfect.

All stock car on low low miles. 1st Reg Nov 1995

I would rather a supra enthusiast buy it so I have only listed it here. (for now)

I will put up more pictures in due course.

Looking for £11,000 (but open to decent offers and can wait for a few weeks for serious buyers)

• 2 weeks later...

you would think that... but so far lack of interest is staggering. i did get a bizarre call from a guy in the states asking "where is the UK?" "could i ship it from there?" etc but if he comes up with the cash another UK will become an export!

Just hold out man it will go for that price without a doubt and it probably will go abroad, thats where mine went. It is such a hard time to sell supras at the moment and other big engined cars, the fact that a genuine uk spec with 34,000 miles hasnt been snapped up for 9 grand shows that but just hold out if you can :)

p.s A guy from the states that doesnt know where the uk is?, WTF lol.

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.