The mkiv Supra Owners Club

beauty and the beast

gaz1

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i thought about it long and hard, they are by far the best rear wheel drive i have ever drove (driven) but as most people know its been a strain with my choice of garages that done the work on her (and credit to some of them) and the W sign (i cannot find it) to some of the others, i actually want to start again but i want to do the work myself. seriously i have done a little over the last month or so and really want to get down and dirty, anyway enough chat i just heard there is a programme called the perfect vagina:blink: about to start:taped:

LOL and its got liaise rogers in it and she's HOT:d

Bargain! for what is in my opinion the best car on the forum!

Fancy meeting up next weekend for that spin now mine is working??

yes mate you still have my mob no?

Very interested to hear your plans on the next car, ill give ya a call tomorrow:)

no worries mate, look forward to your call;)

Guest Budz86

Can't believe your selling this Gaz, but good luck. Think it will go pretty quickly. Glad to hear that you will be getting another though. :)

Cant get my head around this.....so many guys spend so much money on there pride and joy only to sell it on, lose money and let someone else enjoy it after its running perfect....can someone explain :(

Sorry to see this go Gaz....its been one of the nicest on the forum for a long time

Got any plans for another project ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.