The mkiv Supra Owners Club

anyone who could fit my gauges at my local?

Guest Nizam

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CoolsBlue
Contains 'sweareys'. Do not play at work.

BDMze2pc6ao

would of been funnier at the end if he jumped so hard on the bonnet, the catch let loose and sent him flying:search:

Guest Sue_n_Gary

what the fuck is wrong with you people?? all Niz did was ask for some help, and you lot just continue to take the piss out of him, whats wrong with someone needing a little help with there car? yes his english might not be as good as most people but my god he is trying!! its not easy living in a country that is not your birth home! and before you say anything yes i was born in the UK. but to take the piss out of someone for what i can see no reason is pure childish!!

for the arse holes that soooo badly need to know who was nice enough to help him, it was me! If anyone has a problem with that then contact me, other wise keep your childish fucking mouths shut and leave the lad alone!!!!

what the fuck is wrong with you people?? all Niz did was ask for some help, and you lot just continue to take the piss out of him, whats wrong with someone needing a little help with there car? yes his english might not be as good as most people but my god he is trying!! its not easy living in a country that is not your birth home! and before you say anything yes i was born in the UK. but to take the piss out of someone for what i can see no reason is pure childish!!

for the arse holes that soooo badly need to know who was nice enough to help him, it was me! If anyone has a problem with that then contact me, other wise keep your childish fucking mouths shut and leave the lad alone!!!!

You finished?? (Looks like someone is tired)

Nobody has once taken the mic about the language, if you pull your head out of the sand and look, there are numerous threads regarding him using this place as ebay and trying to flog goods at a higher price and then asking for expensive goods and paying peanuts.

So before you jump on your soap box and rant and rave, check the facts.

Have a nice night.

Guest Sue_n_Gary

the reason im pissed off is that someone asked if i had to rub his magic stick! so what if he sells things at daft prices thats his business, dont mean anyone has to buy it. there is a forsale section for a reason TO SELL THINGS!! this thread was started by someone who needed a little help not for you lot to take the piss out of him.

the reason im pissed off is that someone asked if i had to rub his magic stick! so what if he sells things a daft prices thats his business, dont mean anyone has to buy it. there is a forsale section for a reason TO SELL THINGS!! this thread was started by someone who needed a little help not for you lot to take the piss out of him.

And we as members with club spirit don't like to see members ripped off, and things that happen on this board are the business of the members...

Please note, even the moderators took offence to it, and he was subject to a 24 hour ban, still want to get your oar in?

I'd recommend you calm down a bit as well, but you can take that advice or leave it, your choice.

the reason im pissed off is that someone asked if i had to rub his magic stick! so what if he sells things at daft prices thats his business, dont mean anyone has to buy it. there is a forsale section for a reason TO SELL THINGS!! this thread was started by someone who needed a little help not for you lot to take the piss out of him.

i somewhat agree and am impressed you posted and had the bravery to be honest amongst this crowd.

Guest Sue_n_Gary

i will take your advice and i decided to leave it thanks! like i said no one had to buy his stuff. If anyone did buy it then it was there choice to spend that money, and if they did they must not have had a problem with it. so why make it your buisness. I dont give a shit if i get banned or not to be honest, i have not been made to feel welcome and as far as i can see the lot of you except a select and i mean a very select few are nothing but stuck up snobs.

I dont get involved as a rule normally but you may want to do a bit more research before you come on here with that attitude, this is a Supra owners club where we all share an interest in the cars and have a bit of fun/banter, Niz has posted nothing but poor for sale threads for anything from overpriced mobile phones to inflated second hand Supra bits, the long standing members have given him many many words of advice, he has paid very little attention to any of that, he has even appeared in the dispute section a few times, I am all for new members coming on here thats what this club is all about but he contrubutes very little other than to sell overpriced stuff and to ask for advice on EVERYTHING, including having stuff fitted at his home for next to nothing, which was very supportive of you I have to add and was in great club spirit :)

Niz just needs to listen a bit more and get into the club spirit not just the for sale section IMO

dude, relax im sure nobody means any harm, just a little laugh i guess. i have tried to backup niz a few times and especially JustGAv has tried to be nice but niz brings it on himself. anyways, everyone smile and make up, remember were here as friends with an interest in Sup's not to b*tch and fight.

dude, relax im sure nobody means any harm, just a little laugh i guess. i have tried to backup niz a few times and especially JustGAv has tried to be nice but niz brings it on himself. anyways, everyone smile and make up, remember were here as friends with an interest in Sup's not to b*tch and fight.

Brownie point +1 :p

Guest Sue_n_Gary

i was not the one that started this, you lot started it by taking the piss out of someone who asked for help. So if i was to make a post asking for some help would i get the piss taking out of me, or any other member for that matter.

it dont matter what has happened with Niz in the past at the end of the day he asked for help and was willing to pay someone to fit the gauges whats wrong in that??

he is only learning about supra's as are a lot of people, my lass is only learning about supra's and asks me and a few of our mates that have supra's things all the time but she dont get the piss taking out of her. everyone has to start somewhere and you dont learn anything if you dont ask!!

Guest Nizam

gary it a nice guy and he the mechanic. he done a job on my car but not finish yet. i heard some member said to me gary he it good mechanic. im still happy with him.