The mkiv Supra Owners Club

anyone who could fit my gauges at my local?

Guest Nizam

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CoolsBlue

i have a lovely set of 16" facelift alloys, just lovely, no centre caps, but they look really good, ill swap for those gold alloys, nothing beats the original ride height/drive:)

Guest Nizam

well there is two person were intrested my alloy wheel but he want it very low price but i cannot deal with them . lol

Guest Nizam

haha yeh still forsale but i can't be bother to sell on auto trader or ebay something like that. my micra done up load of thing. so i want to sell about 3,900 that all i need and that is my lowest price.

Guest Nicholas
haha yeh still forsale but i can't be bother to sell on auto trader or ebay something like that. my micra done up load of thing. so i want to sell about 3,900 that all i need and that is my lowest price.

Could I arrange a test drive?

Guest Nizam

me and my new mate done 3 gauge's boost,oil temp,and oil prussure. almost done need to sort out oil prusser plate. it quite easy mate and i learnt from him:d

will take a photo soon