The mkiv Supra Owners Club

anyone who could fit my gauges at my local?

Guest Nizam

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was not the one that started this, you lot started it by taking the piss out of someone who asked for help. So if i was to make a post asking for some help would i get the piss taking out of me, or any other member for that matter.

it dont matter what has happened with Niz in the past at the end of the day he asked for help and was willing to pay someone to fit the gauges whats wrong in that??

he is only learning about supra's as are a lot of people, my lass is only learning about supra's and asks me and a few of our mates that have supra's things all the time but she dont get the piss taking out of her. everyone has to start somewhere and you dont learn anything if you dont ask!!

OK READ THIS BIT CAREFULLY. when somebody needs help there is something called the search engine on this forum. everything is there, but despite being told a million times to use it, niz decides not to, which really irritates people. its so easy and been explained so many times. if there is something that is not in the searches than by all means open a thread and ask but not bulk standard stuff that has been asked a million times before. you get my drift??? im not having a dag at you or niz but you need to understand the reason why hes getting a bit drilled.

Guest Nizam
OK READ THIS BIT CAREFULLY. when somebody needs help there is something called the search engine on this forum. everything is there, but despite being told a million times to use it, niz decides not to, which really irritates people. its so easy and been explained so many times. if there is something that is not in the searches than by all means open a thread and ask but not bulk standard stuff that has been asked a million times before. you get my drift??? im not having a dag at you or niz but you need to understand the reason why hes getting a bit drilled.

what the big deal with you? what the matter with you? is nothing to do with you.

Guest Sue_n_Gary
niz i have nothing against you or your mate. i havent ever disrespected you and a few times backed you up! but for your friend to come online calling us snobs is out of order. and it has got something to do with me because im part of this forum 'DUH!'

so why call me stuff and take the piss out of me?

so its alright for you to say stuff about me but not the other way round.

nobody else was willing to help.

what the fuck is wrong with you people??

keep your childish fucking mouths shut and leave the lad alone!!!!

Dun Dun Duuuuun,

You need the

the reason im pissed off is that someone asked if i had to rub his magic stick!

:rlol:

so why call me stuff and take the piss out of me?

so its alright for you to say stuff about me but not the other way round.

nobody else was willing to help.

god this is funny. i never said anything at all to you. the only thing i said was that your rude for calling us snobs. which is true, you come along and start swearing at the entire bunch of us?! were all bloody willing to help! everytime i have asked somebody for help im always put in the right direction. i have made so many good friends. you need to use this forum, get to know people and then you will be alright.

Guest Sue_n_Gary

you lot started this,not me,was there any need to put daft stuff about me when i hadent even posted,so yes i called most of you snobs but had every reason to.you would have something to say if i asked you if you had rubbed sombodys magic stick.

Red Cross;)

god this is funny. i never said anything at all to you. the only thing i said was that your rude for calling us snobs. which is true, you come along and start swearing at the entire bunch of us?! were all bloody willing to help! everytime i have asked somebody for help im always put in the right direction. i have made so many good friends. you need to use this forum, get to know people and then you will be alright.

He's as delusional as Niz, they will become good freinds:D

Guest Sue_n_Gary
Red Cross;)

He's as delusional as Niz, they will become good freinds:D

i tell you what,you like taking the piss out of me then be a big man and meet me somewhere