The Raven

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well more than think,

the Supra is a lovely car,but i would much rather have a Maserati 3200 GT,and im sure you would too.,

there was one outside my flat 2 days ago and it made my Supra look like a cart and horse.

TBH i know little of/about them, i have an affection for the supra and can own one............the 3200 GT and numerous other 'better' cars i cannot afford to!

and you know the Maserati would nail your TT .

it would nail my NA for sure............

Scooter,being an NA owner the comments are not aimed at you,there aimed at TT owners who laugh down upon us mere NA owners

as i said its all about perspective :)

Mate as said many times before most people are just jesting although there will always be a few sad people who believe they are better because they have a TT or single. They know who they are. Enjoy the banter:)

There are quite a few people who roll out the old NA vs TT threads with much gusto and seriousness, and then there are a fair few folks who think its all a bit sad and funny, so we take the mickey, and we PM a few people and make light of things, then some saddo always picks up on it and decides he ought to defend the honour of the NA like we all werent joking!

Bless :p

and you know the Maserati would nail your TT .

Maserati 3200 GT

Dimensions

Weight 1590 kilo / 3505.3 lbs

Length / Width / Height 4510 mm (177.6 in) / 1822 mm (71.7 in) / 1305 mm (51.4 in)

Wheelbase / Track (fr/r) 2662 mm (104.8 in) / N/A / N/A

Performance figures

Power 370 bhp / 276 KW @ 6250 rpm

Torque 491 Nm / 362 ft lbs @ 4500 rpm

BHP/Liter 115 bhp / liter

Power to weight 0.23 bhp / kg

Top Speed 280 km/h / 174 mph

0-60 mph 5.1 s

Supra

Dimensions

Weight 1642 kilo / 3620 lbs

Length / Width / Height 4520 mm (178 in) / 1810 mm (71.3 in) / 1275 mm (50.2 in)

Wheelbase / Track (fr/r) 2550 mm (100.4 in) / 1520 mm (59.8 in) / 1525 mm (60 in)

Performance figures

Power 320 bhp / 239 KW @ 5800 rpm

Torque 427 Nm / 315 ft lbs @ 4000 rpm

BHP/Liter 107 bhp / liter

Power to weight 0.19 bhp / kg

Top Speed 249 km/h / 155 mph

0-60 mph 5.0 s

0-100 mph 14.1 s

Doesn't seem to be much in it to me.:)

Dont really think its fair to rip the piss out of N/A's.

Fair enough, some take it as light banter, but others are sensitive on the matter.

Also, re the Maserati, neighbour owns the 3200 GT (in white) and we had a play one early sunday morning.

He couldnt pull away from me. I mean less then half a car length up to 90mph. That was in my XJR. I can safely say my BPU Supra would leave my XJR by a couple or so car lengths come 90 plus.

Looks is subjective, i personally dislike the front of the Maserati.

Axle.