The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Has anyone been beaten by another car in there Supra n/a

The Raven

There are quite a few people who roll out the old NA vs TT threads with much gusto and seriousness, and then there are a fair few folks who think its all a bit sad and funny, so we take the mickey, and we PM a few people and make light of things, then some saddo always picks up on it and decides he ought to defend the honour of the NA like we all werent joking!

Bless :p

It's an argument as old as this forum :)

I love my N/A... I'm *never* selling her :love:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Nicholas
well more than think,

the Supra is a lovely car,but i would much rather have a Maserati 3200 GT,and im sure you would too.,

there was one outside my flat 2 days ago and it made my Supra look like a cart and horse.

I'd rather have my supra than a Maserati 3200 GT but I'd rather have the Maserati 3200 GT than your supra ;)

I had my ass handed to me back in my N/A days by a Lotus Exige.:(

That's hardly surprising, on a country lane that would leave a TT for dust as well.

N/A's are great cars, however I can't help thinking that they aren’t really worth owning now, as the insurance, fuel and tax is pretty much the same.

The only difference is purchase price really, and I personally don't have 8k+ laying around for a nice UK or Jspec manual TT.

Guest sldxr50

I have an N/A , love the looks, love the way it drives, not keen on the performance (last car I had was an s14 200sx).

However just the other day dragged my brother in laws 2.2 vtec prelude for the first time. Level peggings up to 90 leptons but after that I pulled away steadily. I think the preludes are booked at 6.8 to 60?

Like I say don't like the performance but the sense of occassion and the looks you get while driving the Supe makes up for it!

Just my ten pence worth :)