The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Almost finished - Interior Revamp! Lots of pics!

Pabs

Yep - I've been on a 2.5hr drive with the Recaro's in - and I'm very happy with them! They are perhaps a little tight around the upper leg area, but then I am 6'3'' and I do expect that the seats will stretch a little as they get used.

But I'm very happy with them - no more sliding all over the place for me :)

My aero looks rubbish compared to yours! You don't fancy swapping do you as we're only few roads away from each other?! Easy swap? Still waiting on parts to arrive and then will be getting my TT conversion, haven't actually been in a TT though only NAs! Once I've had my conversion done I'll then spend a bit of money on visual things too. Be good to see your car at next meet for closer look...

• Haha 1

Next meet is next sunday mate ;) I'll be there!

I seriously doubt your car is rubbish in comparison - I think my photography skills show my car off better than it actually is in real life! lol

J_Jz80 - yep - Aero GZ (TT), so nice and rare - hopefully if I go ahead with it I'll make it even rarer by sticking a manual gearbox in it too :)

• 1 year later...

Hey :)

Yeah, a bit of an old thread huh? Sold the Supra a while back now :( That was a sad day!

Interior lights are all LED bulbs - think they are the 5-LED cluster wedge type bulbs that are a straight swap for OEM filament bulbs.

Got them from ebay, quite cheap too. Got a bulk of them and think I've still got a few left over, but will be using the rest on other projects in the future.

• 3 weeks later...