Supra Pod 2008 - Discussion Thread

SteveR

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Will there be anything for the kids, otherwise my 2 boys can keep their mum company at home

:innocent::D

I had an agreement with the other mods that if we got over 65 competitors I would try to get a bouncy castle put in. I just need to find one now at short notice, but its hardly bouncy castle season so here's hoping.

Anybody know a local bouncy castle supplier? PM me their details.

We will also have a DJ there, same guy that did Ace Cafe this year.

The cafe will also be open.

Im not sure what else we could put on for the kids, perhaps the after event mop up we can discuss some options for next year.

So, because my mate is a bit of a pen1s, he has stacked his car to get out of going on Saturday and being the slowest car there...

Not really, it wasn't actually his fault, but none the less he won't be going.

So there is a space up for grabs if anyone still wants one.

Guest turbomax

i have got a new turbo to fit and backbox before sat. fingers crossed i dont snap anything which makes the car unroadworthy in the process. allways a risky choice going to alter a perfect working car close to a show.

we now have a bouncy castle and inflatable gladiators thing booked for Saturday.

So bring them kids along and sit them in the car while you bounce all over the shop on the castle.

Heres hoping the weather holds.

Nice one - well done guys!

That will keep me occupied, whilst my boys are watching the racing

:D

Fingers crossed on the weather to hold on from Thur/Friday f/cast

:cool: