JamieP's New Supra Project!

JamieP

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There should really be a poll done separately from this thread as project threads are not for random comments and guesses. All these comments make it really hard to read the project related bits.

Oh yeah, sorry, I got a bit excited. :D:blink:

Gave it a clean and got some decent pictures:)

Looks absolutely stunning.

So yeah... can you adopt me? :D

Looks very nice, a credit to your thoughts and desires and Lee's attention to detail :cool:

Well done both of you and i look forward to see the results on Sunday, i'm not guessing because i think it's going to be more than expected by a good way.

I look forward to seeing it do the 1/4 mile at Suprapod and with any luck i'll be in the next lane :D

Just been watching the videos JamieP, excellent stuff, where did you learn to do all that? Is it just from going to track days? Would love to be taught some tricks and driving skills like that

Thanks, I watched to much Dukes of Hazard as a kid:d

Looks lovely, well done to you and Lee. How's the traction with the Falken tyres?

Oh yeah, seen as I won't be there on Sunday I'm gonna throw a crazy guess into the mix of [email protected]. :)

Ive not had a proper chance to test it out yet, was wet on wensday, had a little play in it yesterday and traction was not to bad, Loving the new Chris wilson suspension setup by the way, feels just right:cool:

Lmao. You getting 1 of those horns for it mate haha.

Not a bad idea:D

Engine bay looks very tidy, as does the rest of it. A very mean machine.

Cheers mate.:)

Well thats 29.3 bhp more than the other day. What was done differnet to squeeze out the rest. Was the boost increased above 1.8 bar.

Nothing changed, just a cooler engine, last time we had been mapping all day and it was very hot, I knew it would be better today.