The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Woke up to this today :(

markymark

sorry to hear this mate i hope its get sorted out quickly for you.

A year or so ago jus got into the cinema car park still sitting in my car than all of a sudden one mighty bang. Quickly got out to find some c*ck head was driving fast through the car park a car started to reverse out he swerved then crashed into one parked car which hit another and another all together the pr*ck damaged 5cars not including his. The thing that topped it of was the SOB decided to run as he had no insurance but 5people gave chase and caught him.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if you could claim whiplash from reeling back in horror at the sight of your damaged car? ....I bet you could pull it off over the pond in the States :)

Is it still to late to get the police involved? We dont need numpty drivers like this on the road.

Hope you get it sorted with minimal hassle.

drop me a PM ill send you details

Thanks for the pm - will speak to this guy in the morning & pm you mate

Did you manage to sleep through that going on then, must have made a racket outside?? :(

Wasn't asleep at the time, heard the screech of the tyres but didn't hear no bang - I had my Jack Daniels head on! Probably better I didn't go out as I wouldn't have be so calm as my neighbour

Yeah, how does that work as the Neighbour hasn't physically caused the damage but someone else pushed the neighbours car into his??

Have already thought of this one too - not sure how it works but discussed with my neighbour that it might be the way the claim works - ultimately (I hope) the money will come from the 17 year olds insurance

off topic did you buy them wheels from one of my cars i sold ?

No mate - were on the car when I bought it

Is it still to late to get the police involved? We dont need numpty drivers like this on the road.

I would have phoned the police if I was aware - I'm not going to waste my time as last time I was hit, the police were uninterested as no-one was hurt - I think he deserves to lose his licence as he must have been speeding badly to come off the road so much

yours looks like an easy fix to me, im guesing the bonnets ok?

I thought the bonnet was ok, but on closer inspection it definately looks like it's folded down where the car has taken the impact

gutted for you mate

if you decide to repair yourself i have a black door you can have free of charge

Cheers mate - appreciate that! I will let you know asap if I'm going to sort the repairs myself

Thanks again for all the comments - big plus for me is no-one was hurt, the body kit & alloys look to be mainly damage free but most importantly, I'm supposed to park my car the other way (we changed it a few months back) so my car would have taken all the impact from the front head on - I would have been truly gutted then!

What a bummer!!

I have two schools of thought on this. One is that if there are skid marks then he'd have been going some around that bend but the damage to the car is minimal considering it's a Fiat and they are made of cardboard.

I can't believe that the Police weren't involed as I would expect someone to have alcohol in their system at that time of night and after being at a party.

H.

So far so good the assessor has been round and said the car is repairable :)

Since the accident I've been thinking of changing the colour of the car and have been speaking to my sprayer, lets hope all goes well.

On a plus side Britannia have provided me with a like for like car :D Thanks again drnas78 :thumbs:

https://jza80.mkivsupra.net/imports/2008/07/62.jpg[/img]"]image

https://jza80.mkivsupra.net/imports/2008/07/63.jpg[/img]"]image

Still trying to source parts so if anyone can help I need a N/S front wing and a N/S door.