The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Think of a new toy and i found one

michel lane

Just be prepared for people to hate you.

A good friend owned his first Ferrari and didnt keep it long.People trying it on,car getting scratched etc.He couldnt leave it anywhere.

Big disapointment for him.People can be very jealous.

Also be prepared for people staring at you.When I bought the Plymouth Prowler from the original owner,he warned me what it is like.I didnt believe him.I believed him when I drove it home from York to Hampshire....;)

Buy it, if you don't like it then you can sell it on again - better to do that than spend your time wishing you had given it a go.

Is this going to replace the TVR wedge or is that long gone now?

The tvr will never go, to many memories. it will replace the 8 months old civic .....

I've always wanted a 308gts (the nicest Ferrari;), but now there becoming more affordable my mission is to have one before i'm 23 (1 1/2 years away) I could have one now but don't think I could quite afford the maintenance costs just yet.

http://www.exoticars-usa.com/images/stories/exoticarsusa/testimonials/308biggerwheels.jpg

I've always wanted a 308gts (the nicest Ferrari;), but now there becoming more affordable my mission is to have one before i'm 23 (1 1/2 years away) I could have one now but don't think I could quite afford the maintenance costs just yet.

They look very pretty, but must rate as one of the all time great rot boxes.

They look very pretty, but must rate as one of the all time great rot boxes.

Yup, I have known of people who have had them(well 1 person anyway) and it did have alot of rot around the sill with about 25,000 (apparantly) dry miles on it, so he had it all cut away then rewelded on with better quality workmanship.

rot boxes !!! ahhhh i was more concerned about the engine then anything else. ill have a carefull look before buying this one.

I think Chris may have been on about the 308 being the rot box?

Michel, I can ask my mate with the 348TS any questions if you like, I'm sure he'd be happy for me to just give you his e-mail address though.

Just be prepared for people to hate you.

A good friend owned his first Ferrari and didnt keep it long.People trying it on,car getting scratched etc.He couldnt leave it anywhere.

Big disapointment for him.People can be very jealous.

Also be prepared for people staring at you.When I bought the Plymouth Prowler from the original owner,he warned me what it is like.I didnt believe him.I believed him when I drove it home from York to Hampshire....;)

Same as the supra then, leave it somewhere and it'll get damaged... loads of people stare... :rolleyes:

I think Chris may have been on about the 308 being the rot box?

Michel, I can ask my mate with the 348TS any questions if you like, I'm sure he'd be happy for me to just give you his e-mail address though.

That would be great please, if you can put me intouch with him.

thanks.