The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1996 Toyota Supra RZ-S MT6 twin Turbo Full BPU 1.2 Bar

Guest flipper

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest flipper

Hi mate, yeah got health issues and needs someone as anal as me to look after HER but not ME no more....:(

Cheers for the positive comments...shes lovely.com!...needs to be seen in the FLESH to be appreciated...pictures still dont do her justice

Might see you up at Oulton if your up there...I generally hang around the Arena of the Gods! :D

hi matey, i still think the price is a little to expensive,

members who say it will say it will sell overseas for that are wrong in my opinion, i think this because as i am big friends with an overseas exporter who buys supras all the time and for a tt6 manual he wants as close to stock as possible.... i think 10k would be his limit

Good luck with the sale mate

Guest flipper

Hi...I am still flexible to an extent on the price...the car is paid for and dont need cash...when I check autotader and piston heads its underpriced compared to some of the cars on both sites???...I know the car is a grade 4 never been crashed car.

If some one was to come up with 10k cash they could take it....depending...but there would be no FULL tank of petrol,mats and mudflaps and a Bouquet for their wife!...

As regards your friend who is an exporter...he wouldnt give more than 10k but thats his livelyhood....Jurgen says its the RIGHT porice as I have asked him....he should know?...he said between £10.5k to £13.5k depending on spec condition....also this car could be STOCK with the spats,sideskirts removed (1 hour job) and the included OEM bumper replacing (2hr job).

Therefore it ticks ALL BOXES......

http://www.supra4sale.co.uk

Guest flipper

Hi matey,

phone been stolen at work yesterday or mis-placed her cos Im on new meds for my back and slow things down a bit...Gabapentin 900mg a day....

Anyway....I am scuppered...was driving around last night trying to find it...no joy...went straight to answer phone so its been turned off...had phone barred last night at 2am so my number is redundant...

My wifes number is 07891937672...I have her phone for now PLEASE RING ME ASAP NOT WROTE DOWN YOUR NUMBER!!!!

My home number is 01925-490669

I am sorting out new sim today hopefully....have new phone just need sim...probabley get pay as you throw sim later

Car is FINE...passed MOT this morning at 8am no probs

READY WHEN YOU ARE MATE :D:(

MY PC HAS DIED ON SUNDAY AS WELL SO USING WORKS AND MY MATES THIS MORNING....NEVER RAINS JUST POURS :rolleyes:

Guest flipper

...Yes...WELL DONE:)...I will take a little credit for finding HER in Fukuoka Japan, buying it,importing it in my ROW boat,loving it,making it newer,better faster harder,hours mapping constantly throwing V power at it ( and Millers booster)...garageing it!...clean,polish to the Nth degree....loving it,talking to it,feeling it.....and lastly flying her like Firefox!:D

Sorry to see her go...shes a good un...look after her...always use Booster and the V power...BP ultimate is sh*t along with tesco hi-ron.....if you dont SHE will show you:no:

Yes...WELL DONE...be smooth with her and she wont bite...the smoother you are the FASTER she wil go round bends.....if WET leave traction on and in garage!

See you tomorrow afternoon...wont get sim replaced by orange till tomorrow at earliest so use the wifes number;)

Just bought some new 18" for my golf gti as a softener...just sorting a titanium exhaust and coilovers.....:D:d:d see pic

Well done on the sale. I hope you got close to your asking price and, furthermore, full credit to you for holding out for a buyer who would pay it.

If only more people had done the same and not panicked when the doom-mongers chipped in with their 'expert valuations' then Supra prices wouldn't be in the state they are.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.