The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1996 Toyota Supra RZ-S MT6 twin Turbo Full BPU 1.2 Bar

Guest flipper

Guest flipper

Cheers for the wise words...if I do a national search on the web and compare my car to others I know the price is right...this is a well set up car that goes well....looks better in real life than in photos and I now its a grade 4 car.....

These RZ-S MT6 are still starting at £5k+ (standard) in auctions in Japan...never mind boat/duty/vat and fees on top..

I will stay firm as quite happy to look at it when I go to lift the garage door :D

Have use of 2 other cars and motorbikes so it can sit pretty...dont need car for work as 3 mile ride down canal

cheers

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest flipper

Tell me about it...drove her home on thursday night about midnight...was dry and cool....boosting lovely on V-power and Millers... supension firm...think, turn, power on, roll off ,turn power on,3rd ,4th, roll off.....aaahhh:d

Drives like you favourite car on Gran Tourismo...well balanced nothing too extreme....doesnt shake its heads...fantastic RWD beauty..... even go as far to say its like FIREFOX...does what you think it should but without the Russian bit....

AS you said mate...will be gutted.com...its a sh*tter but theres a bigger picture

Cheers :)

those pics don`t do your car any favours i`m afraid....

If you want anywhere near to that asking price get that two-tone effect sorted, ie repaint all that plastic.... sticks out like a sore thumb

(imo only:))

:blink:wtf

Flip your a funny guy, makes interesting reading, keep typing mate and good luck with the sale, oh i sorted my issues out aswell,:D

Guest flipper

...oh right...your silver n/a dont do you any favours im afraid...

how many shades of fogged silver is your supra??

Its amazing how many snipers have voiced about my car...luckily there are so many 1 owner grade 5 mint cars about...sorry I only have a grade 4.

The paint on cars reacts in different ways...paint never goes on same colur on FRP as opposed to ABS plastic even out the same gun...also angles/shapes,flurescent light...YOU CANT BUY OLD PAINT :search:

I will tell me mate Mike Boote of Rage Designs;

http://www.ragedesigns.co.uk/ ...whom painted the body kit he cant paint and needs to watch the next instructional US import DVD ("Learn to Paint 3")...so far over the last 10+ years hes painted WSB,BSB,F1, Superstock race bikes,helmets,tool boxes,donkey generators...on and on...currently still doing Airwaves Ducati Race team World Super Bikes...

Anyway...the car itself never been painted only the body kit to remove stone chips...people would moan over that as well!

What colour setting you running on your monitor...what monitor...all affect the visuals....

I do have the STOCK front bumper for the anal amongst us to put back on...

I viewed loads of supra that looked nice in pistonheads/trader and looked like bags of sh*t...get out of car,turn around and drive home without saying a word...before owner got to front door

Touche'........can do this all day........115/67 bp pulse 58

Guest flipper

Keep the comments coming.....I passenger Formula 1 sidecars for over 10 years and havent used my mind for years...could do with giving it a run....

I am not normal :D

Used to think cars were GAY...1 wheel too many(or 2?)....shame when your getting out you have the same thoughts

Anyway...bignum....

Guest flipper

How you doing mate...glad you got your issues sorted...some guys on here have more issues than a news stand!

What was it...a re-map..over fueling...

You happy with it now, then?...

When your next up at Oulton park?...let me know as will come over to watch...my car goes on SORN at end of month till sold...garaged....not going to keep using/cleaning/fueling...

Could be worse...could have an N/A..luckily got my Giant XTC4...and still have use of my legs

:)

Take care mate

Guest flipper

going to get some stimulation elsewhere...step up a gear.....

Barneys colourful world live with the 3yr old :D

Guest flipper

Yeah it be me...done F1 1261cc Suzuki motor and F350 347cc suzuki classes since I was 20.

Like nothing else...head inches off floor...inertia,gravity and body weight...great when you get it right and can bite when it goes wrong...only been out of F1 car once down Cascades at Oulton...left an permanent "youtube" clip in my mind on loop! :D

Came into cars late just for something to do...not really THAT bothered...slow in comparison and pricey pound for pound and BHP/weight to BHP/weight...still dam good fun and wouldnt want ANY other car bar the GTR35 in red.

If the world was cool... I would keep my Supra in same engine spec but lighten/strip it and go FULL carbon everything..... well maybe a pair of twin HKS GT2835 to be different

Rode the wheels off bikes as well...but thats another tale :taped:

Guest flipper

Morning bump?...going to hospital today for spinal injections :taped:...see you all tomorrrow as wont be sat here later

Guest flipper

Ah glad thats over...the NHS:help:..6 years of Groudhog day and they still not got it right!...now new drugs,x-rays,MRI and another op on my knee:( never mind the back):rolleyes:...

....at least Steve Austin got fixed...but it was by NASA

Anyway...Morning...car now on http://www.supra4sale.co.uk/

Many thanks to Tom Gibbons...:) ++++++++

Appreciate your comments please

Should I retro fit original bumper then?...

Guest flipper

Ah glad thats over...the NHS:help:..6 years of Groudhog day and they still not got it right!...now new drugs,x-rays,MRI and another op on my knee:( never mind the back):rolleyes:...

....at least Steve Austin got fixed...but it was by NASA

Anyway...Morning...car now on http://www.supra4sale.co.uk/

Many thanks to Tom Gibbons...:) ++++++++

Appreciate your comments please

Should I retro fit original bumper then?...

Guest flipper

...My thoughts exactly...still have the STOCK bumper to go with it.....when you off to the Ring?

Your kid ok.?...rang out of TALENT mid bend did he???? :)

Lucky boy...at least he can re-shell all his goodies if he fancies another RWD sierra....for not too many pennies

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.