Mid Summer Supra Only Night @ Ace Cafe Tuseday 22nd July 2008

lui

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't make this now :angry::cry:

Big shame sorry you can't make this now

!!! 3 spaces now left for main carpark section !!!

Pm me your reg if you want to come & I will book you into main carpark section I will be leaving mine at 2pm

Cheers Lui

Great event Lui, thanks for all the effort you put into arranging it :) Great work on the music from SBDJ too, thanks matey!

Really nice, firendly crowd there today and an excellent turnout. Nice to see some old firends again too - Raoul especially. Nice to put a few new faces to names, but probably missed most people - it's always difficult at these events to introduce yourself!

Nightmare drive home though - darn M4 croadworks!

Oh and who is M*** BHG? I just knew you were going to boot it after those roadworks ;) your car sure is loud :D

Great night again, well done Lui, nice to meet so may members this time, great that the car did so well, it got so excited it decided to give me a hard time on the way home :D

Congrats on winning best overall car, thats an absolutely lovely motor you have, nothing too OTT combined with tasteful & well thought out mods :)

Great night again, well done Lui, nice to meet so may members this time, great that the car did so well, it got so excited it decided to give me a hard time on the way home :D

I did mean to walk over and have a chat, but I just got gas-bagging... AFR open day? :)

Well what can I say yet another great night & superb turn out at the Ace Cafe with over 50+ supra's attending just want to say a big thank you to you all for making the time & effort for being there hope you all had a great time.

Want to say also big thank you to SBDJ aka Scott for supplying us with all the tunes throughout the night well done mate.

Also Supra of the night was awarded to Tooquicktostop aka Dean who won tickets for 2 to the ExCel motor show courtesy of Ace Cafe

Best engine bay was awarded to Supradibbs aka Wayne who one meal for 2 at Ace Cafe & one of the very own T shirts.

Mark@Phoenix was also very touch when I handed him a batch of references from a few members on here that's had work carried out by him for when he moves over to Oz at the end of this month.

Also what a great selection of Supra's there tonight from all sort of spec's

See link below for a few of the snap shots that I took tonight hope you all like:

Supra Night at Ace Cafe pic's

Once again big thanks to you all Cheers Lui

Edited by lui (see edit history)

Nice one for organising a great night Lui!

Nice one SBDJ for some cracking tunes!

And the biggest thanks goes to Dean who I think has managed to convince my gf that I need to spend copious amounts of money on upgrading my engine bay :D

Was a great night and really good to meet some more friendly faces.