The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mid Summer Supra Only Night @ Ace Cafe Tuseday 22nd July 2008

lui

Good god Lui, do you think you could have got me in a few more pictures?! :blink:

Your now a famous DJ ;) also did not get back till late last night so just uploaded them all without taking any out long day

Now my No1 DJ if needed

Cheers for all you done last night mate

Edited by lui (see edit history)

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big cheer to Lui for sorting it out. Great night for me and Rob (Dr Doom), got home about 3.00am, and after some fannying about got to sleep at 5.30! in the office for 9.00 today! i'm shattered.

Big thanks to JustGav for his assistence in trying to find us a method of getting back to Manc at the 11th hour when i didnt think my car would make it back home :(

SBDJ - loving the tune work ;) got a good mix on at the end!! :rlol: oh and you have to send me that Dads Army re-mix! :lol: brilliant!! Good luck with the Twins, as i said, i'm a twin so i can assure you there are nothing but trouble! Altough i probably account for most of that rather than my sis!

Met a lot of new people to so nice meeting everyone i shaked hands with.. probably to many to mention but nice meeting everyone that i did.

I recgonised straight away JamieP's drag strip :innocent:

oh and for everyone to have a giggle.....

Muffleman set off before us from Gatwick to get there quick while i filled up with Petrol and got a quick bite. I had my sat nav but it ran out of battery at Matts workshop, plugged it in and the cig lighter doesnt work! so we were out of power! So we stopped off, bought a road map and crossed our fingers. Anyway, we get to the Ace cafe.... only for Matt to get there 10mins after us!! :D

Big cheer to Lui for sorting it out. Great night for me and Rob (Dr Doom), got home about 3.00am, and after some fannying about got to sleep at 5.30! in the office for 9.00 today! i'm shattered.

Big thanks to JustGav for his assistence in trying to find us a method of getting back to Manc at the 11th hour when i didnt think my car would make it back home :(

Glad you made it back to Manchester all Ok & congratulations for being the furthest member to attend & what you had to do to get there ;)

Well done mate & hope you get rest of your car sorted out soon.

Thought I might share this as well :)

Me & SBDJ were the last to leave Ace Cafe most of you had already gone & around 11.15 in pulls the Ferrari & M3 into the car park bloke driving ferrari around 40 years of age with his blonde passenger model too sitting beside :eyebrows:

They were there chatting for around 10mins then I started my supra up getting ready to go & what did you expect so did they all 3 of us left together went back on our selves to mini roundabout & all done fly by pass Ace Cafe which sounded awesome to the intersection lights which were red a little way up were you turn back onto North Circular.

Lights turn green all 3 of us turned onto North Circular heading towards Hanger Lane road was completely empty, slowly all 3 of pulled onto it M3 slow lane Ferrari Mid lane & me fast lane :eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:

Then with about just under a mile all three engines started revving & we were off, was very soon M3 gave up then me & the Ferrari was head to head to the lights at Hanger Lane which was red.

Man in Ferrari look shock & gave me thumbs up & said unbelievable you you have there & all I could see was his blonde girl arguing with him probably saying shame on you put it up for sale you need a better car :D:D:D

Edited by lui (see edit history)

I had a run in with a grey 430 convertible with a couple in on the M4. He was with a grey Aston DB9 vantage and they were travelling at a reasonable rate of speed.

It was right after I blasted past some slow ass supra driver at a massive 90 mph :rolleyes: these two came cruising up behind alongside each other. They carried on like this for about 6 miles which the mundano just about managed to maintain at a distance. When the motorway was properly clear they gunned it big time. Not sure who won as I was so far behind at this point it'd have needed a telescope to see them. They had to be over 160mph before I lost sight of them.

We came across a grey Aston on the M4 West, prob a little after you did.

Didn't want to play...

Perhaps he'd been already "owned" by the Supe you saw and that was enough for one night :)

On the other hand, perhaps he didn't deem old Toyotas as competition :(

I personally think some of these high expensive super car owners are now aware not to mess around with the power of a SUPRA as all that will happen is that they will be put into the hall of shame gallery :D:D:D