The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Quiet performance exhaust!

Duffman

ive recently bought a mint used blitz realize TT-R off ebay £250 looks almost stock with bigger pipework and standard looking 4inch tail pipe, its more or less completely quiet, but when you floor it, it sounds really nice but still not loud, hard to explain, suites the car perfect,lowdown you have the lovely purr of the straight six and when you really floor it sounds awesome, class. i like it because it sounds totally different to any other exhaust ive had. most are just mega droney all the time and then wake the dead up when you floor it.

b62c_2.jpg

ive recently bought a mint used blitz realize TT-R off ebay £250 looks almost stock with bigger pipework and standard looking 4inch tail pipe, its more or less completely quiet, but when you floor it, it sounds really nice but still not loud, hard to explain, suites the car perfect,lowdown you have the lovely purr of the straight six and when you really floor it sounds awesome, class. i like it because it sounds totally different to any other exhaust ive had. most are just mega droney all the time and then wake the dead up when you floor it.

Now that looks like a proper thing, very nice.

• 1 year later...

Resurrection.

Any other recommendations?

Need to get rid of my Blitz Nur Spec R. I am getting old...

I would personally like something a touch deeper (louder) then the Tanabe though, but quieter then the Nur spec with the baffler in.

absolutely agree. the quality of the exhaust is good and it sounds great IMO. For a cheap exhaust, can't complain.. does the job. quite loud on an NA though. does anybody know how to tone it down a lil?

I bought one of these and would recommend if you are looking for a cheaper exhaust. Must say the quality is certainly not affected by the low price

Resurrection.

Any other recommendations?

Need to get rid of my Blitz Nur Spec R. I am getting old...

I would personally like something a touch deeper (louder) then the Tanabe though, but quieter then the Nur spec with the baffler in.

why get rid, why not add a silencer and save some money, this is a Greddy titanium with a Borla silencer box fitted

exhaust 009.jpg

Some more options...

• SuperDragger... Dusty can still supply these. Mild steel, so allegedly they can rust quite quickly, but opinions vary.
  • TRD... Quiet but throaty... if you can get your hands on one. ;)
  • Whifbitz 3.5-inch zorst with two silencers. Check out his post about them.

I bought an HKS silent hi-power. Still very quiet inside when going steady, roars when you put your foot down. People keep tellin me how good it sounds.

I have this also , it is quiet until you get on a motor way, a bit to quiet for me though!

• 2 months later...

Noticed people talking about the Greddy/Trust Ti R being quiet, is this designated by the R? I'm just curious as I'm going to take delivery of my car in a few days and I believe it has a Trust Ti on it, it will be BPU so would be a bit louder I'd imagine, but if the Trust Ti's are quiet then I'll consider changing it asap as I like noise ;)

• 11 months later...