The mkiv Supra Owners Club

JAE 2008 FAQ and other questions.

DamanC

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are about 45 people paid so far, with about 15 supras :blink:

I hope I have time to process the rest that are yet to come. The calender links show a hell of alot more people comming but are yet to buy tickets, and even more on the orginal list. If those people pay up and its last minuite then im affraid i can see them missing out.

Man this is sounding complicated...

Only just found the deadline for tickets as I was looking for details on the event.

Can I suggest that a mod sends a PM to everyone on the original list and the callendar list as I think a lot of people have forgotten about this and are going to miss out....

We must have had over 60 supras last year I'm very suprised that so far we only have 15 going this year!

Read this today on SXOC, and posted few days ago here by Michael, However a reminder won't hurt, no doubt someone has missed it. ;)

Remember it is a no glass policy guys, this means bottles, glasses (not the viewing kind) etc.

Hi,

Another note which is vital to ensure your members are aware of is that Mersea have a 'No Glass' policy on site.

This means you are not allowed to bring any glass bottles on site whatsoever.

The staff on the gate will be checking vehicles for glass. If you have some with you, you will have to give it up should you bring some with you accidentally so please bring only plastic cartons/bottles on site.

Mersea is used all year round by children as an activity centre and therefore broken glass on the fields etc is dangerous not only to those attending JAE but a unsuspecting child who may find a broken bottle when playing in the field and getting hurt.

PLEASE pass this info to all your members and forums to save any wasted drinks and time checking everyone on entry.

Thanks all!

Andy