The mkiv Supra Owners Club

JAE 2008 FAQ and other questions.

DamanC

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest GAV4350

wooo got my ticket , i'll assume that its the old you give the dude on the gate a ticket he/she gives you a wristband ploy again, cant wait , 1 more day , im so excited i could sh*t, lol

I brought down my bottle of Absynth from Scotland when I was back home last week. Then remembered the no glass policy!!! :(

Stick it in a soft drink bottle... just don't leave it lying around ;)

Got my tickets through too, thanks... no club stand passes then? are names and reg's on the gate etc.?

Rob

Stick it in a soft drink bottle... just don't leave it lying around ;)

Got my tickets through too, thanks... no club stand passes then? are names and reg's on the gate etc.?

Rob

Just turn up at the gate with your ticket. Come through to the stand, and I will police who is meant to be on the stand. :angrymod:

See you tomo then...

My friend from the Honda Del sol site has just had an emergancy e-mail asking everyone going from his site to contact the organiser within the next 2 hours. Wonder whats going on there, Not enough members going or something maybe ???