19 members have voted

1. 1. Venue

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well i think i'm going to be going mascrat as said like 3 pages ago. Thats were your light will be anyway Rob!! :D

after everything that has been said pre-page 5 i thought it was mascrat on monday, then if people want to do another meet elsewhere then that would be on another night :search:

:yeahthat: If the meets at Owd Nells then i'm afraid I'm out (Dragons den style!!).. I don't get home from work till 6.30pm and Owd Nells is 80miles from me! I could probably make it there for 8.30pm but it's still a 160mile round trip and too much for a Monday night.. ;)

:yeahthat: If the meets at Owd Nells then i'm afraid I'm out (Dragons den style!!).. I don't get home from work till 6.30pm and Owd Nells is 80miles from me! I could probably make it there for 8.30pm but it's still a 160mile round trip and too much for a Monday night.. ;)

Sicky ;)

well i think i'm going to be going mascrat as said like 3 pages ago. Thats were your light will be anyway Rob!! :D

after everything that has been said pre-page 5 i thought it was mascrat on monday, then if people want to do another meet elsewhere then that would be on another night :search:

I have to admit Matt, that was what I thought was happening, but the poll was 2/3 elsewhere to 1/3 at Mascrat.

:search: - I give in :shrug:

Mike

I'm happy to go to Mascrat tomorrow if that's what others fancy, and then another meet on a different day, which I have to confess was what I thought was happening.

I'm happy to change it to another night, Thursday is fine with me.

So for now we'll say Mascrat tomorrow, and work out another day and location.

Mike

I,ll be there much earlier probably aroung 6 as i now work very close to Masgrat nowadays just the other side of the thelwall bridge ..........so i,ll be there but hiding the soop as it will be filthy !! no chance to clean it this weekend and my firms yards a "bomb" site feckin mud everywhere :(:cry::complain:

Cheers

-Ian-

I,ll be there much earlier probably aroung 6 as i now work very close to Masgrat nowadays just the other side of the thelwall bridge ..........so i,ll be there but hiding the soop as it will be filthy !! no chance to clean it this weekend and my firms yards a "bomb" site feckin mud everywhere :(:cry::complain:

Cheers

-Ian-

cant be worse than mine was on sat Ian.Just before I trashed it!

cant be worse than mine was on sat Ian.Just before I trashed it!

What do you mean trashed it :search: ????? thought you escaped with just brown trousers Mike ?

It wasnt too filthy anyways because it was raining that hard when i finished work and as i went over the Thelwall it cleaned the mud off :rolleyes::sly:

Good meeting guys and one gal Steff :) .....i think it was eight supra,s ? and two "others" LOL good to see you all again

cheers

-Ian-

OK so new monthly meet sits on the first thursday of each month? making the next monthly meet the 08/05/08?

that means all we have to do is sort out a venue - my vite is the rible pilot!!

Mike

I think Its going to be a week on thursday Mike, Don't know were yet!!!! :rolleyes: